Need a place to crash on th 7th.

Patrick Hand

OK... I have my tickets...(well they are those electronic no paper things...)

I leave outta San Fransisco Tuesday night at 11:30 and arrive in Key West Wednesday at 10:26....

So far no problem...

But I leave Key West Tuesday Dec. 8th. at 3:20..........

So I will need someplace to crash Monday night......

(I don't know what my finances will be, I don't think I will be able to afford a hotel in Key West for the night...)

So does anyone in Key West or really close... have a couch, backyard, front porch... available Monday Night for a slightly stinky Buccaneer?

well Hand...your always welcomed to my couch... :lol: ...course i'll be back in D-troit by then...otherwise i would've vollunteered to stay up all night with ya closein Duval street down....i dont think it wouldve been the first time...(tho i really caint remember) :lol: ....

what ya should do...is announce to everyone on Monday...that ya needa ride to the airport...then when they volunteer....hurry up and jump in the backseat...then let em know it's not til tommorrow...i dont think anyone would have the heart to throw ya out!!!... :lol:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

The City Jail always has space. Just get arrested for something that requires a morning appearance before the magistrate. I'm sure they'll be glad to take you to the airport too - the old one way ticket out of town on a rail.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

If ye don't mind a couch or inflatable mattress on the floor, we'd be happy to make a space for ye Patrick. BUT...we are hosing ye off in the yard first... :P actually, we have an outdoor shower fer just such an occasion...then ye can make it to the "real" bathroom.

All kidding aside, we can make a space and also run you to the airport as needed.

Can't wait to see ye!

Momma and Poppa Ratsey

If ye don't mind a couch or inflatable mattress on the floor, we'd be happy to make a space for ye Patrick. BUT...we are hosing ye off in the yard first..

Cool.... thanks.... I'll talk to ye at PiP.... But that is one less thing to worry about....

eeeergh... 5 more days.... an' I still have soooo much to do.....