Smart things to bring.........

Bos'n Cross

I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SHARING BUTT PRODUCTS!!!! Any hand who can't take care of his own arse will cast adrift!!!...Save those young enough to still be at their mum's knee! blink.gifblink.gif

What have we denegrated ourselves too wink.gif . We will need to change the name of this site to buttpyracy.com biggrin.gif . Truly a sad day in pirateing history.

The Cuban place has great food, I hope it is still there.

Edited by Sgt Johnson

"For God and the King"

Sgt. Jeff Johnson

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so gladd that everyone looks out for my well being, and for all i know i could end up down Duval street and not even know it lolololol Plus if there's good cuban food im all for it(the "entertainers" frighten me not)............i still dont see how we got on butt paste though...........

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

Don't knock the other end of Duvall St. There's a Cuban restaraunt that does the best damn breakfast. Besides, you have to go down there to get the topless photos next to the Southernmost landmark.

Hawkyns

Me thinks ya be payin' too much attention to butt paste and cuban restaurants ... Ya missed tha mention of topless photos.blink.gif

D.B. Couper

Capt. Sterling ...... please tie young Mr Cross to the roof fer the ride down to KW. Because if he gets away with his ageism and now hair colorism, what's next?

Sorry cannot possibly tie him to the roof...he has to take his turn at the wheel, so I can get some sleep... but if I need to keep him in line, I shall assign him the duty of answering the snotties persistent questions...."ARE WE THERE YET? HOW MUCH LONGER? WE'RE HUNGRY CAN WE STOP AND GET SOMETHING TO EAT??? WHY DOES MISS GRACE SAY DUTCH DRIVES LIKE AN OLD LADY???"

If I was going my standard answer would be: No..As long as it takes, wanna walk?..nonono...Mind yer elders, youngsters or you can get out and push!!!

That whole conversation reminds me of the trip to Disneyland with my snottie........

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Don't knock the other end of Duvall St. There's a Cuban restaraunt that does the best damn breakfast. Besides, you have to go down there to get the topless photos next to the Southernmost landmark.

Hawkyns

I think that Cuban restaurant closed and moved somewhere else on the island, Hawkins. Hurricane might be able to verify that.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

oh....bring somethin' to keep awake...ghost tours usually dont begin til the "devils hour".... :rolleyes: ....thats after the witching hour... :o ...closer ta 3 am....oppisite of when the Jesus died on the cross(considereed by many to be 3pm)

what?...the fort is in Key West's top ten most Haunted spots... :rolleyes:

and bring an extra Lantern...ask Dutchie...seems he still has an extra :rolleyes:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

oh its not an extra lantern- its yours ddogge. It will be back to you in time for a ghost walk- count me in. of course its in much better shape than I found it, which still remains a mystery to me. How did a prized mad d'dogge broken lantern end up in the trailer anyhow? Its not like Stynky offed with it.......... or did he????????????

For them with short memories.. ye took it home from Pip in order to fix it... :o:rolleyes: :rolleyes: or might that have been Cousin Robbie?? :rolleyes:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

noooo, i believe it was found durring the unload. I have no need to tote broken things around the coast. I have plenty of my own- even in my most scatterbrained state I KNOW I don't need more broken stuff. As I recall I was most concerned that something had followed us home, other than coral and sand, and had been broken en-route and some of us felt bad about it, as opposed to the unnamed ship captain of the captain of the marines whom the lantern belongs to that pointed out who it belonged to and said to just throw it in the pile with his steel pissoir helmets and let em rust!

Thump, thump, beep beep beep beep, thump, thump- that was the bus running you over, backing up and running you over again- Grace

AS a newly qualified bus driver ....

It was my pleasure to do the driving and I found it exciting!

In any future "under the bus" needs, don't hesitate to call .....

"Who ya gonna call?"

(always use a professional) ...

BUS DRIVER!! :unsure:

Edited by sutlerjon

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

noooo, i believe it was found durring the unload. I have no need to tote broken things around the coast. I have plenty of my own- even in my most scatterbrained state I KNOW I don't need more broken stuff. As I recall I was most concerned that something had followed us home, other than coral and sand, and had been broken en-route and some of us felt bad about it, as opposed to the unnamed ship captain of the captain of the marines whom the lantern belongs to that pointed out who it belonged to and said to just throw it in the pile with his steel pissoir helmets and let em rust!

Thump, thump, beep beep beep beep, thump, thump- that was the bus running you over, backing up and running you over again- Grace

Uh... no...Dutch offered to fix it, that's why it went home from Pip in the first place and not in the trash...or something like that... :unsure: :angry:

as opposed to the unnamed ship captain of the captain of the marines whom the lantern belongs to that pointed out who it belonged to and said to just throw it in the pile with his steel pissoir helmets and let em rust!

and now I know you got your story messed up, because I would never say such a thing because I am the only one that actually cleans the rust off of the armor... :angry:

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

yeah- or something like that...... regardless the bloody thing is fixed and headed to florida............ of course cousin you know who has it...............

It would take cousin you know who to put all those bazillion pieces back together again.. :angry: :unsure:

Crewe of the Archangel

yeah- or something like that...... regardless the bloody thing is fixed and headed to florida............ of course cousin you know who has it...............

FIXED!?!?!? :angry: :angry: ....do you realizs how long it took to get it in that condition in the first place!?!?

:unsure: ...great...now i got to start all over

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg