Smart things to bring.........

Bos'n Cross

It's all well and good for him ta bring stuff for a chapped ..... well, anyway.... in view of his ..... uhhhhh "Disorder"

Y'all know ...... multiple personalities an' all ......

I would think that bringing his"medication" would be of the UTMOST importance ....

Heck, he might even want ta share it with Dutchy too ....... just a thought.

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i wanted was an innocent post about readiness at PiP......and iv gotten a discussion on.....butt paste........some sutler insults me(but he's from the an older time so ill let it slide......stuck in the old ways....)......worry not you fiends i shall have baby powder for my sensitive bottom.......oh an Madd'Dogge................IV SEEN YOUR LANTERN!!!! SAID HELL NEVER GIVE IT BACK................THEN HE LAUGHED MENIACALLY IN FRONT OF A CARNIVAL WITH LIGHTENING....as carousel music played..........he must be stopped.......*cough hhummm i have insols already....yyaayy...and thank you william for the good link!

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

Be afraid... be VERY afraid....**heh, heh, heh**

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

RUM....

an' som more Rum fer when ye forget 'bout th' coral... (Fer first -aid, as it were.... an' 'member... it's a long way from yer tummy ter yer stubbed toe... so yer goinna need a lot o' rum....)

wit 'nough rum, ye won't even notice th' coral at all.......

I'll have you know young Mr. Cross, you weren't insulted by just "some" sutler :P ..... you was insulted by The Evil Sutler .... ME!

"Some" Sutler, indeed. :P :P

As for the old comment, well, you can just keep your "ageism" to yourself. :P

Just remember .... Old Age and treachery, will beat the snot outta youth and exuberance, every time! :P

I hope your "Ride" (read, Capt. Sterling) down south takes note of your ageist attitude and makes you ride on the roof! :P

I hope and pray that no one swaps your Butt Paste for Super Glue! :P:o That me be most unfortunate, MISTER Cross!

Self Promoter Jim

wink.gifYeah, Mr. Cross. "Age an' treachery"....an' lots o' extra guns! I carries about 6....thats good fer about 4 or 5 "young agile pirates", right ther! tongue.gif

( As in; "got one wi' th' musket. drop th' musket. hehheh...Got two un'em wi th' blunderbuss, ones just winged, but ee'll ne'er fly agin', by gum! Drop th' blunderbuss. Drat, me lil' bussy misfired...good thing I got's th' queen Anne inna other hand...thats number 4...drop em' both. Heheheh...Yuurrhh! Missed wif th' dragoon, .....got im' wi th' other Queen. heheheheheh! drop 'm both, an out cutlasses! heheheheheheheheh!"). biggrin.gif

Why cant ye young'uns do th' same? Well, first ye cant afford it, 'cause ye aint had th' swag yet t' get all them guns, an' second, loadin' yerself wi' all that iron will LOSE ye all th' speed advantages o' yer agile youth, an' then we be back t' good aimin' an' good loadin', an' age'll win that'n nine times o' ten. Heheheheheh tongue.giflaugh.gif

Can I gets a big "ELL YES" from all th' treacherous ol' seadogs an' gundames out thar? cool.gif

That all bein' said, ye comes along o' my crew, an' I'll gladly loan ye a piece er 2, Cross-me'lad! wink.gif Ye'll have ta come out tae californy, though, but I hopes one day ta see ye all at PiP. (me folks lives on Merritt Island, Fl.).

.......and now i am accused of ageism......shame.....though badger may have a point....i dont have any guns yet....cant afford them......one day though...........i must say the more im around you people...the more normal and sane i feel in comparison...........especially compared to the old grey sutler guy.........whats his name? .................tim?.....no matter...SEE YOU ALL AT PiP !

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

Oi...get packing!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Capt. Sterling ...... please tie young Mr Cross to the roof fer the ride down to KW. Because if he gets away with his ageism and now hair colorism, what's next?

Betraying Pirate Hunterism?

Mr Cross has a lot of 'ism issues and multiple personality disorder to boot, poor young fella.

Have Fun, don't lose him downtown!!

Self Promoter Jim

Capt. Sterling ...... please tie young Mr Cross to the roof fer the ride down to KW. Because if he gets away with his ageism and now hair colorism, what's next?

Sorry cannot possibly tie him to the roof...he has to take his turn at the wheel, so I can get some sleep... but if I need to keep him in line, I shall assign him the duty of answering the snotties persistent questions...."ARE WE THERE YET? HOW MUCH LONGER? WE'RE HUNGRY CAN WE STOP AND GET SOMETHING TO EAT??? WHY DOES MISS GRACE SAY DUTCH DRIVES LIKE AN OLD LADY???"

Crewe of the Archangel

Callenish, if I hear any more talk about butt paste, I'm leaving em ALL on the other end of Duval Street .....

of course it would help if I knew where Duval Street was....

Edited by Capt. Sterling

Crewe of the Archangel

Don't knock the other end of Duvall St. There's a Cuban restaraunt that does the best damn breakfast. Besides, you have to go down there to get the topless photos next to the Southernmost landmark.

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

WHY DOES MISS GRACE SAY DUTCH DRIVES LIKE AN OLD LADY???"

What?! Does he really?!

:lol::P:lol:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

There's a Cuban restaraunt that does the best damn breakfast.

Hawkyns

What's it called?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Hawkyns

What's it called?

Damned if I know. When Gwen and I go to KW for Fantasy Fest, we used to stay at a clothing optional resort next door to the Southernmost Hotel. In fact, at one of the early PiPs, they held one of the receptions there. Its where I first met Cascabel. The place has since been closed. Anyway, right across the street there was a little Cuban place. No indoor seating, just tables on a porch and a walk up window. Best breakfast and wonderful Cuban sandwiches.

Maybe one of our KW bretheren knows it?

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Hawkyns

What's it called?

Damned if I know. When Gwen and I go to KW for Fantasy Fest, we used to stay at a clothing optional resort next door to the Southernmost Hotel. In fact, at one of the early PiPs, they held one of the receptions there. Its where I first met Cascabel. The place has since been closed. Anyway, right across the street there was a little Cuban place. No indoor seating, just tables on a porch and a walk up window. Best breakfast and wonderful Cuban sandwiches.

Maybe one of our KW bretheren knows it?

Hawkyns

oi...i know the place...soon as i get off the plane...tis always the first place to stop for the cuban coffee...i'll ask if Keith if he remebers th name!?!?

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Actually, I believe I know where that is. (I don't recall the name either.) I believe it's around the corner from that little pharmacy (that also serves a decent breakfast.)

Mission_banner5.JPG