Weeping Heart Trade Company

Greg

Ahoy, Mates,

I just thought I'd let you know that I'm planning on attending again. If there's anything in particular you are looking for, let me know. Also, if there's anything you want from Smoke & Fire, I can get that! That's enough of the shameless self promotion! :angry: I'm looking forward to seeing you all again!

Just Greg

Grey non-silk socks. I want some grey socks. With elastic that lasts forever and keeps them up above the knee with cutting off the circulation to your feet. (Failing that, just bring some nice long grey socks for your pal Mission and don't let anyone else snag them before I get there on Friday. :angry: )

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Silkie, "Have guitar will travel!"Will the ordinary be serving dinner again. I'm far too lazy to cook if I don't have to

Misson, Would grey wool sox work? I realize it's Florida and all, but I really think they're more comfortable than the cotton ones

Mary, dear, I've got a big hug with your name written all over it!

See y'all there, Just Greg

Somebody else I'm going to miss seeing this year. And I swore I was going to keep my voice in one piece until at least the end of the first night and I have been practicing guitar like a madman. Got all my old chops back. Damn.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Silkie, "Have guitar will travel!"Will the ordinary be serving dinner again. I'm far too lazy to cook if I don't have to

Unfortunately the Hide will not be doing any of its own cooking this year... no cooks are attending this year that provide all the wonderful help last year.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Sorry Greg. I now the meals at the Hide were convenient for many but they were difficult to organize. I will consider it again for next year. Let me see how things go this year. I also have to be careful not to step on the toes of the paying vendors. There was murmurings that some were not pleased that I was serving food, however they may not have realized that there was no profit and it was after hours. I will discuss things with the BIB's and see what might work. I may have to learn how to cook for a crowd ...yea ...that will happen. :rolleyes:

Sterling and Silkie,

Thanks for the heads up. What a bummer! Not only will I miss the excellent food, but also the great company. Sounds like I may have to cook for myself. Now there's a train wreck waiting to happen! ;) How do you think I got so skinny to begin with?! :huh: Never fear, I'll still stop by the "Hide" with my guitar. Sorry about your luck! :huh:

Callenish,

Thanks for the kind offer. I just may take you up on that!

Too bad you have that store to mind or you could accompany out to partake in corn and crab chowder. Mmmmmmm...

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG