Muster of the Mercury

William Brand

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William, if the good crew of the Mercury would be willing to have us aboard, I would humbly submit the names of my wife and I for consideration of membership among such a fine company. Jonah Micagie Greene and Sage Sutherland Greene.

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

William, if the good crew of the Mercury would be willing to have us aboard, I would humbly submit the names of my wife and I for consideration of membership among such a fine company. Jonah Micagie Greene and Sage Sutherland Greene.

We would be willing, of course, but what of you crew? We tend to harbor and feed the orphans who are without crew or company.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

We would be willing, of course, but what of you crew? We tend to harbor and feed the orphans who are without crew or company.

I have no objection!! Would love to have them Sir! Welcome..

Untill we meet again may you have fair winds and following seas.

Y.M.H.S.

C-

Wake,

I can't remember if I was ever included in some way . . . or not. If I ever make it to an event where ya'll are there, I'd feel "at home" with you all.

Anyways, having a rather "fluid" crew is oddly appropriate for a ship that shares the name of a liquid silver metal . . .

Edited by Tartan Jack

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

It may be in the cards for me to make port this year with the Mercury crew at PiP .... Crossing fingers!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Scott Salmons, "SCOOTER" California, MO

Sabrina Salmons, California, MO

Jazmine Salmons, California, MO

Brooklyn Salmons, California, MO

Izzabell Salmons, California, MO

Andrew Salmons, "Andy" Latham, MO

Me and my Family. All willing and ready to be counted as Crew Members of the Mercury.

Shall you see it fit.

AVAST YE !! A needle in a Hay Stack, A Diamond in the Rough Perhaps? Nah,

I'm a PIRATE, SAVVY !!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't know what took me so long to make it over to this thread. Especially when it was pointed out to me. :P Daniel Siemens shipwright carpenter and swordsman aboard and ready for adventure. cheers.gif

It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... is freedom. - Captain Jack Sparrow

www.siemensbottlingco.blogspot.com

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be my pleasure. Do you have an exact way you'd like to be listed in terms of name and location?

Just Animal and Florida for the location.

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...