Wood block print bandana

Gibbet Jones

And will you be selling any of these?

I just may get into more block printing of bandanas and sell them. Again it depends on demand. I have some more block designs that I can engrave.

My dream is to start a small shop/tent and travel to festivals across the country. Block printing is the sort of thing I could do "on site" as well as lost wax ring designs. I have some of those in the works as well :blink:.

No Cage for the bones of Gibbet Jones.

Want +1

Plan on taking Paypal? B)

I see there is enough interest in the wood block print bandanas for me to order some fabric and create some more.

As of right now the only bandanas I have on hand is some green cotton Swiss military ones that could be block printed, the color of these bandanas is very close to that of Barbosa's.

What type of material would you be interested in? The red one of mine in the photo is actually a tropic weight wool. I will do up yet another block print design from the 17th century and post a picture of that one as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Want +1

Plan on taking Paypal? rolleyes.gif

I see there is enough interest in the wood block print bandanas for me to order some fabric and create some more.

As of right now the only bandanas I have on hand is some green cotton Swiss military ones that could be block printed, the color of these bandanas is very close to that of Barbosa's.

What type of material would you be interested in? The red one of mine in the photo is actually a tropic weight wool. I will do up yet another block print design from the 17th century and post a picture of that one as well.

Hmmmm. Well, something thin would be ideal, since this would be used under my hat. Possiblility of it being long enough to drape down over my shoulder? Thoughts?

I'm going to make an order for some thin raw silk as well as some ink for fabrics. I also have another block design that will be made tomorrow. I'll keep working on this project between working on buckles. I'll keep you posted on my progress. When I've got some finalized bandanas I'll post them with prices and I can start selling them.

Dangerous Dick Longfellow, I will make some large square bandanas that will come down to the shoulders, I can also make long rectangular ones like the one posted above.

First I'll get red then green, cool grey, warm grey, and black.