Gibbet Jones

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibbet -

Yer' killin' us with all this 'Aye' candy. :rolleyes:

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

I wish I could start selling these now. But I'm saving up enough $ to have a company lost cast 20 of each of my designs to start with.

Do you have an idea how much you will be charging for them then?

bannerad.jpg

...and then I discovered the wine...

• 4 weeks later...

Just stumbled on this thread and am VERY interested in getting my hands on one of these buckles! I'm in the process of designing a custom baldric and have been generally unhappy with the buckles available, but these are gorgeous! Let us know when you're in production!

Topknot

Flag%20copy.jpg

Now lads we've got Gibbet locked away in the North Country hard at work on the buckles. I'm sure he'll get some made if he does fall out the top sails.

Next is to get him working on tips and keepers...

I am in too, just tell me where and when

Morgan

I wish I could start selling these now. But I'm saving up enough $ to have a company lost cast 20 of each of my designs to start with.

Eye dearly hopes ye keeping a list of us that want one... Here Be my Mark -X-

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Why not see how many people you now have who want one and then I am sure most of us dont mind paying for them in advance, then you won't have to save as much.

bannerad.jpg

heres one found in a 1733 Spanish wreck too

18502_2518_1_lg.jpg

Would you happen to know which ship?

hmmm not off hand i'm afraid. They were on an auction site last year

bannerad.jpg

It'll be around the first of the year, mayhaps e'en February for me, but I'll put in an order for two o' the beauties and I don't even particularly care which design. Mayhaps one o' each. Send me a PM when ye get some to sell. And I'd say make a few coins on them, we're happy to be supportin' a fellow pirate!

BTW, if ye don't have it now, get PayPal to juggle all the money which'll be headin' yer way.

Gibbet -

A planning ahead question... will you be standardizing the belt width or will they be availiable in various widths or sized by individual design?

Jas Hook :D

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

Update time, I am going to get in contact with the company that will cast the three buckle designs I currently have now and get the ball rolling. I will announce the cost and take pre orders. I will then use that money to have the buckles cast in a larger quantities and use a little $ for materials for future buckle designs. I have a Paypal account as well for those that want to go that route. The three buckles I have now are all for the same size buldric width.I will make larger sizes in the future but they will be a different design buckle.

No Cage for the bones of Gibbet Jones.

Why not see how many people you now have who want one and then I am sure most of us dont mind paying for them in advance, then you won't have to save as much.

Here be me mark on that too X

Morgan

• 3 weeks later...

Ahoy Gibbet ~Aye ..Now ifen ye willing to part with one of those said three designs now.. PM me that we may strike a deal!

If naughwt , well then sir ..take my mark that Eye want a couple of those in the future when they are available.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

• 4 weeks later...

The buckles are currently being cast in larger numbers. As soon as they return I'll add the petina and let everyone know that they are open for purchase. I'll post payment options and shipping Info. I'm very exited to finally get these out there.

No Cage for the bones of Gibbet Jones.

I improved the design further over the past couple days and I have to say I like this new look much better :P.

Image008-6.jpg

I just have to put the bar back in the center and recast, mold, and sign and she's ready to be cast in

bronze.

Nice mate, love the design. You selling those?

Let every man Know freedom, Kings be damned,

And let the Devil sort out the mess afterwards.