Pyrates on Etsy

Ransom

Since there are now a few of us Pub members with Etsy sites, and more (I think) are considering opening up shops of their own on that forum, I thought it would be nice to have a place we could post updates of when we add new things for folks to check out. And, well, you know, with Christmas coming and all, it seemed like a good time to start this thread. :unsure:

So, ck here for announcements about all the things you can buy, made by your fellow Pub members who have set up Etsy shops to sell their fine wares. Better than Ebay, as there is no bidding...you see it, you like it, you buy it. Easy! :blink:

I have added a few new items to my shop today, so click on the link in my signature, and check em out! Thanks! (Okay, Syren, Lady Browar...your turn).

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

LOL I am currently working on a few comissions but do have some more hand painted bags to post and of course working on the hand painted canvas christmas tree skirts and stockings so will let you know when those go up. Thanks Ransom this is a grand idea!

These are some of the past stuff we have done and of course we take these on comission.

Flying Dutchman Ships Wheel

thPICT2754.jpg

The Compass Rose

CompassRose-1.jpg

These are hand painted and sealed on canvas so that they are durable and will last. These are not yet up on Etsy as comission samples but will be soon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Awesome. Lady Brower is on Etsy too and Brig. Gah Im addicted!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Okay, gang, I added many new items to my shop today. Check 'em out! ;)

(The link is at the bottom of my sig)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Sold my first item from my Etsy shop! Wooo hooo!!!! :D

Lots more to see, so check it out!

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder...

Buy gifts from your talented brethren this Christmas. There are a lot of us, making all manner of kewl stuff, so ck out the Thieves Market, and those of us on Etsy for that special prezzie — for pyrates or non-pyrates. I'm sure you can find something for almost anyone. ;)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Not on Etsy as of yet..

Pirate Gingerbread men..Ornaments, stockings and skirt sold as a set or can do individual.

Close up of ornaments-

102_0892.jpg

The skirt-

102_0886.jpg

The Stocking-

102_0889.jpg

It's a Sweet Treat Tree Skirt!

102_0895.jpg

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

• 2 weeks later...

I've added a ton of stuff to etsy including knit caps, mitts, aprons.... and for anyone who transcends time, I've started to post more civil war era goodies for the ladies.

www.ladybrowerstreasures.etsy.com

Syren, I LOVE the Christmas stuff... just too cute!

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

• 3 weeks later...

Im just now seeing this..thanks LadyBrower, we did not put them on Etsy as it was too close to Christmas so I still have them. debating putting them on now to get an early start for next year. And currently working on a Native American/Southwestern Spirit Bear design that can be a floorcloth or wall art.

But your stuff is awesome..wish I could sew..... :rolleyes:

Thanks, love. :-)

I just added "slops" and breeches recently. Pockets are up next as soon as I can get myself to take a few pictures... *sigh*

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

• 3 weeks later...

I added two new bracelets and a necklace to my esty shop today. Check them out! The link is in my signature. :P

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well to join the ranks of me fellow brethren n'sisterin on ESTY i've opened a shop at williewobble.etsy.com featuring my Wobble Wares from carved wooden spoon, netting wrapped bottles, canvas snapsack and ditty bags

check it out to see if there is anything YOU can't do without, the prices are somewhat negotable on some items to pub members.

thank you for looking, Willie Wobble

www.etsy.com/shop/williewobble

Edited by willie wobble

After almost two years (!) of procrastination I have finally added items to my Etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/slightlyobsessed

My focus is on the accessories & small details that finish off ones impression. Of course there is also always coffee available too :P Be sure to watch the shop for other additions in the coming months.

Thanks for looking.

Chole

Edited by CrazyCholeBlack

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

After almost two years (!) of procrastination I have finally added items to my Etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/...lightlyobsessed

My focus is on the accessories & small details that finish off ones impression. Of course there is also always coffee available too :lol: Be sure to watch the shop for other additions in the coming months.

Thanks for looking.

Chole

hi Chloe- I tried to buy the coffee- but it says you don't ship to Canada?

BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As you all can see by this thread, there are a lot of us making many diverse things for your enjoyment. With Mother's Day coming up, think of your brethren for gift ideas.

In the days ahead I will be adding new, and totally different jewelry to my Etsy site, as I explore the frustrating but satisfying task of working with wire, still incorporating vintage and recycled bits and bobs from old pieces. I have also lowered prices on many pieces, especially bracelets. Check it out. (See signature for link)

So, come Mothers Day, give us all a look-see. I'm sure you'll find something special for that piratical Mom—or any mom, for that matter. :D

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Okay, I have added two worked wire pieces to my Etsy shop. These are pendants, with long crystals, beads, and vintage chain. One of the crystals is a vintage amber-colored lamp crystal. Beautiful color, with green beads. They are simple, since I'm still on the worked-wire learning curve. It certainly takes patience, but is worth it, as I really like the look of the wire with the beads, etc.

Anyhoo, take a look-see. Either one, or any of the pieces offered, would make a nice Mother's Day gift.

Link is in my sig. FoundintheRuins

Thanks, Mates. B)

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

• 3 months later...

Okay, here it is . . . Blackbead's Treasure Chest on Etsy! Inspired by Ransom, I am taking the plunge. I already am on Zazzle and Funky Finds and have my own website up but she said, "Get ye a shop up on Etsy or I will skin ye alive and sell your bones as buttons!!"

So, I did it.

Thank you, Ransom!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here it is . . . Blackbead's Treasure Chest on Etsy! Inspired by Ransom, I am taking the plunge. I already am on Zazzle and Funky Finds and have my own website up but she said, "Get ye a shop up on Etsy or I will skin ye alive and sell your bones as buttons!!"

So, I did it.

Thank you, Ransom!

Blackbead

LOL Well, I don't think those were my exact words, but close enough. Glad you took the advice, though. Etsy makes it easy to set up a shop, that's for sure.

And on that note, I have added new items to my own site, so check 'em out. As always, the link is in my sig. Ta very much! :P

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Ahoy, Ransom!

I might have embellished your words a bit . . . a bit. But whatever you said, it worked and I'm back on the webwith pretties and plunder for all!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."