PiP: Making a Vacation of it

TheBlackFox

Flying into Key West the day before Turkey Day and staying all the way through Dec. 8th. Should make for a nice vacation and work combined for The Pyrates Way. Just picked up a new 650 - 1300 zoom lens for the Nikon and a heavy duty tripod for it. . . . so dress yer best because at least half of the Winter 09/10 Pyrates Way will be dedicated to the event!

Speaking of dress. . . . have to get me some more pyrate clothing for the extended stay.

Looking forward to passing rum with ye in just a matter of weeks!

Flying into Key West the day before Turkey Day and staying all the way through Dec. 8th. Should make for a nice vacation and work combined for The Pyrates Way. Just picked up a new 650 - 1300 zoom lens for the Nikon and a heavy duty tripod for it. . . . so dress yer best because at least half of the Winter 09/10 Pyrates Way will be dedicated to the event!

Speaking of dress. . . . have to get me some more pyrate clothing for the extended stay.

Looking forward to passing rum with ye in just a matter of weeks!

I want a 650-1300 lens.....

I'm putting that on my xmas list :)

• 3 weeks later...

Heading to the airport in 7 hours. . . to beat the Philly traffic (so the wife doesn't have to endure, that is). . . .flight out sometime after noon. . . Into Miami in the mid afternoon then onto Key West prior to 7pm.

Going First Class all the way and looking forward to rum, pyrates, mates, wenches, and rogues . . . . and mayhaps a bit of history tossed in for seasoning.

Let's Get This Party Started, shall we?

i'll be headin out Monday mornin from the great port city o' D-troit....before dawn so i can miss all the shootings....flyin "baggage" the entire way....

i too find myself having "lens envy".... :rolleyes:

allready told work...dont expect much outta me for next coupla days...allready on "Island Time"... :rolleyes:

will be lookin for the early byrds monday and tuesday.....party allready started...if only in me head... :rolleyes:

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg