Walking to PIP

William Brand

Okay...PIP is but a month away. This is the time (not a month from now) to begin training yourself to be on your feet for hours at a time in all kinds of weather. Anyone who has been to PIP will tell you that the time you spend up and about at PIP will wear you out and do the most unpleasant things to your feet, so start walking.

Walk a half mile at least every day for this next week. Then walk a mile every day for the week after. By the time PIP rolls around you want to be walking two miles a day at the very least. This conditioning can be the difference between enjoying PIP and sitting about aching far more than necessary. Besides, who doesn't want to be healthier?

And get some gel inserts for your shoes.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

As an ex Trade show worker and someone who loooves those long beach walks..I agree

William...are ye jellin?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

You left out the part about strewing oddly shaped objects around your walking path. (Little chunks of rough concrete should work. In a pinch, a barrel of Tinkertoys might also do the trick.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...