POTC 4 is at this time....

Iron Bess

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Barbossa with the ol' peg this time around. Theory is, Blackbeard is somehow to blame.

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

Now, now, Gents. Simmer down there.

Tis a bit premature to be dissing Ian McShane's Blackbeard, especially the height. <snip rest of brilliant discourse on Blackbeard>

~Lady B

Why do I get the picture in my head of Blackbeard striding across the screen, pausing, looking directly at the camera and saying

-in best Warner Bros cartoons fashion-

"I've been sick"

ala:

@ 3:01 in this Tex Avery cartoon

Edited by Gunpowder Gertie
BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My dear peglegstrick..YOU CERTAINLY DO!...and might I just add a mighty fine one at that...!!

;)

Captain McCool...oh thanks thanks thanks......was't a wondering on whose nice wooden leg that

was in them trailers...ooh cannot wait for the movie..(i hope it is better than the last un!) ;)

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg