Wanted Posters

PoD

These are the custom replica wanted posters that I have just started selling from the movie Cutthroat Island. They can be customised with the image of your choice (I can convert photographs to lineart) and Your Name and/or Pyrate Alias. They are printed on heavy parchment paper and have a weathered effect around the edges to replicate being posted outdoors.

gallery_10743_189_11874.jpg

bannerad.jpg

...and then I discovered the wine...

Those are awesome! How much shiny would it cost me? ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

well if anyone wants one making just drop me a message.

I be very interested mate.

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

• 1 month later...

These are extremely nice. I've been working on a few by hand for myself and my Lady, but they're taking ages. I love the look you've given these. Very authentic. Had I known about them from the start I would've commissioned a couple from you instead of trying to draw the darned things by hand, heh.

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

Thanks Captain McCool. I've had a couple of people buying them for xmas presents for people they know. Had to learn how to Pirate peoples pictures up by adding Bandanas and Hats.

bannerad.jpg

• 2 months later...

I've dropped the price of these now to $25 including shipping as I have a cheaper paper supplier now.

Always interested in trading for my stuff too.

bannerad.jpg