Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wine expert on the radio phone-in show. He just described a particular wine as having lychee & frankinsence nuances and a "winegum" texture.

Um, no thanks, I'll stick to my rum! :lol:

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

The mingled murmer of many conversations outside the office door.

* Yawwwn *

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

The sweet melodious sound of the birds singing, with the warm rich sound of church bells in the background tolling the hour.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

The sweet melodious sound of the birds singing, with the warm rich sound of church bells in the background tolling the hour

Aye lovely lass that be quite beautiful.

As fer my it be a bit more pyratey.

The album Salsa of The Caribbean by Puerto Rican Power (they even be dressed like Pyrates on the front).

Good dancin disc to lifts yer spirits.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: I be on dialup, can't listen t' the BilgeMunky til he posts th' podcast, then I must borrow someone's broadband t' go plunder it...

I be listen' t' "The Camera Man Song", cuz I be done post'n me pirate vids from th' last events 'n now I am start'n on some o' me old jump vids 'n get them back on th' net (then as soon as I do MySpace 'n PhotoBucket will either shut down 'er send me notice that they must start charge'n people for storage....story o' me photography life it be...oh bother...) ;)

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

• 2 weeks later...

The neighbour known as "Walnut Guy" (and other less charitable sobriquets) cleaning out his garage -- with a leaf blower!

Ah well, at least I can take comfort in the fact that if he keeps at it much longer, the carbon monoxide will surely asphixiate him!

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

The rolling roar of Thunder....Yeah a Storm is soon to be sweeping through our area....How I LOVE STORMS.

Oh an Hester dear, thanks for the laugh....by the way did he asphixiate himself?

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

The rolling roar of Thunder....Yeah a Storm is soon to be sweeping through our area....How I LOVE STORMS.

Oh an Hester dear, thanks for the laugh....by the way did he asphixiate himself?

Alas, no, Briar Rose. Walnut Guy will unfortunately live to pester the neighbourhood another day.

BTW, I think we had the same thunderstorm. Torrents of rain -- but at least it cooled things down.

Currently, I'm listening to the eaves drip.

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

Music on my computer! FINALLY! My comp has been having troubles with a virus... trying to work that out.

So, sound I have back. So good to listen to music again without it automatically rebooting the comp.

~Lady B

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!