Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

As to what I am listening to is absolute silence which will soon be broken once I get my wee little guy up from his nap.

Same here, yet to be broken but by my 1 1/2 year old cousin, while her 5 year old sister is being brought to the hospital because of her ears... :lol: So you could also say I'm listening to the sirens not yet to be heard...

jollyrogerjackanapes.gifmonkeystelltales.gif

Dead men tell no tales... how 'bout monkeys?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, yet to be broken but by my 1 1/2 year old cousin, while her 5 year old sister is being brought to the hospital because of her ears... :lol: So you could also say I'm listening to the sirens not yet to be heard...

Aye, I am so sorry for your troubles. I hope the little wee lass will be feeling better soon.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

She is now, thankgoodness. Also, the ambulance was yet no where to be found, neither to be heard B)

Now I'm listening to my sister's eerie voice, while she sings along with Within Temptation's "A Dangerous Mind"

"It's in your eyes, what's on your mind... Fear your smile and the promise inside...

Yes, I AM talking about you, Jack!"

*chuckles* I always knew I was evil B)

jollyrogerjackanapes.gifmonkeystelltales.gif

Dead men tell no tales... how 'bout monkeys?

Sprout's Goodnight Show.....right now I can hear Sagwa on the T.V.

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

Some light Reggae..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Aye...half th calories..but just as thick.. :rolleyes:

My Husband's laughter.....he just made my day.... :huh::lol::huh:

Tom Waits, "Hoist that Rag!"

Wow, that guy can out sing Louis Armstrong with a gruffer voice than a bag of dry tree bark.

All day long today, I've been in the mood for Appalachian Murder ballads (Bill Monroe, Carter Family, Louvin Brothers)...songs like "Knoxville Girl". Right now I'm listening to ex-Throwing Muses' Kristin Hersh sing a very haunting "I Never Will Marry"

The shells in the ocean

Will be my deathbed

And the fish in the waters

Swim over my head"

She plunged her fair body

In the waters so deep

She closed her pretty blue eyes

In the waters to sleep

SHIP2-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorely missing the sounds of Pennsic. The drums, the flutes, the harpsicords, and the singing...as well as other sounds that create an ambiance of magic.

Right now I can hear Dragon Tales on the T.V.

I am sorely missing the sounds of Pennsic. The drums, the flutes, the harpsicords, and the singing...as well as other sounds that create an ambiance of magic.

Right now I can hear Dragon Tales on the T.V.

ohh, what a shock to the auditory system! I had the slow withdrawl of downgrading to Ren Faire before hitting the noises of the real world again.

Right now, Midnight Show is playing, by The Killers, but after that is some of the Lord of the Dance soundtrack.

UB-40 "The way you do the things you do"

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second time this week I am on HOLD with Disneyland and they are playing *IT'S A SMALL WORLD!!*

SHOOT ME SOMEBODY, PLEASE!!!!!! B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:lol::huh:B) Thanks for the Laugh Iron Bess.......

B):lol::huh: Thanks for the Laugh Iron Bess.......

hummmmph!!

Being trapped with that.... noise on the other end of the line is NOT funny! :huh:

The things I endure for Pyracy! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I do apologize dear Bess, but you did make me laugh. I hope you weren't on hold too long. Ooh and Red-Handed Jill is right....the Muzak version would have been very sad indeed.

Pete Yorn, Nightcrawler

070320_peteyorn.jpg

http://www.peteyorn.com/

[Don't you just want to tie his brown curls back with a black silk ribbon, and dress him in pirate garb? At least in your mind? Or is it just me?]

(Trying to drown out the masonry saws from the neighbours' pool installation. Yes, it's still dragging on! Although perhaps the sound of the saws isn't quite as bad as "It's a Small World".)

pirate-jenny-text.jpg