Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Fancy, listening to "Born to be Wild." Somehow fitting, that is! :D

I'll take that as a compliment, Mad Jack B) Thank you... and I do love that song!!!

Right now I've got Led Zeppelin 3 playing... currently.. Tangerine.

Fancy

Listening to "Cutthroat Island" on the telly. Found a used VHS copy for $3 at a resale shop Tuesday night. My son is wathing it for the first time.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Well, my daughter is practicing the violin right now (at age 16 she's been playing for 11 years and, yes, she is DAMN good, as may be expected)...

So I would be listening to Vivaldi's Concerto in A Minor, Second Movement.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

So, I'm being treated to an etire concerto by my daughter as she practices. Right now? "Think of Me" (Andrew Lloyd Weber -- are ye out there, Christine?) on the violin.

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

Tiss a wondrous piece! I was going to share a ballad I have happening but chose to turn off me speakers and take a stroll back into me memories and listen to me head play through "Think Of Me" All that can and should be said followin this piece is Bravi, Bravi, Bravissimi...

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.