Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going under by Evanescense.

good to see so many fans of Heart!

I have the live version of that.. very loud and primal..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Came down with something terrible yesterday. Staying in today.... few minutes on the computer, then back to bed.

Listening to "Mythbusters" on TV. Clearly one of the best shows ever created.

Learned this morning:

78% of gas station explosions are caused by women... and mostly because of the static charge build-up of entering/exiting the car during the process. Myth busted? Cell phone useage CANNOT cause gas station explosions.

Also: Breast implants will NOT explode during airflights nor deep-sea diving, at least not at any pressure that would not already kill the human thus enhanced.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

On my way home yesterday (driving in a feverish haze... I should NOT have gone to work at all), the local radio station played "Switching To Glide" by The Kings.

"Nothing matters but the weekend, from a Tuesday point of view..."

I CRANKED IT! I don't think I have heard that song in over 20 years, yet every lyric came back like it was yesterday. I really have to hook up the record player Ms. Straw bought me for Xmas (but basement office remains unfinished), because I think I still have that 45 in a box somewhere...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Capt.Pete, Awww... I hope you get to feeling better real soon!

I used to watch Mythbusters regularly when we had satellite, which we don't any more... it's one of FEW shows I miss.

btw, thanks for that info.

right now I'm listening to Lenny Kravitz... his version of American Woman.

Fancy

Steeleye Span Tonights the Night

Hawkyns

:P

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Napped most of the afternoon. Mythbusters was on ALL DAY!

(BTW, a gun fired inside a pressurized airplane will only knock a small hole through the fuselage, and will NOT cause explosive decompression. Same through an airplane window: window remains intact, with a small hole. Packing peanuts strewn about the interior of the plane were not even disturbed by the change of pressure. I feel better already about carrying my loaded gun on board a plane!)

Anyway, "Predator" is on the telly now. So I am listening to the Governor of California beat the butt of an Intergalactic Skull Collector. Mean governor; leave the skull collector alone.

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

Of course there are!! Is the singing pirate picture in it??

Me, I'm watching Young Guns II... "Yoo hoo, I'll make ya famous!"

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

well, I know there are singing pirates in it! I've not really seen the whole thing thru, but have heard it over a dozen times!!!!!!

right now I'm listening to the sound of silence... well, other than that whispery hum of a computer and the clicky typing on the keyboard.

Fancy

Yup... "clickrty-clickety"... as well as the whistling of a 20mph wind we've got going on here... brrrrr...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

The cat purr as she sleeps next to me, and an occasional snuffle from me.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Steve Miller- take the money and run----- Hey Piratey!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Listening to "Fairly Oddparents" on Nickelodeon. I've been home sick all day, and despite the remote control being right next to the couch, from where I could have changed the channel, I decided to walk over to the computer instead.

Regarding Spongebob, did you happen to see the "Lost Episode" episode? The pirate (live action, not animated) is in the shower -- a hilarious bit -- introducing the "Lost Episode" which, of course, he lost. Blah, Blah, Blah, I forget what they actually showed, but he intro was hilarious: The pirate is, as I said, standing in a bathtub partially covered by a shower curtain, his right hand is a hook, upon which is impaled a chunk of soap, and he is wearing a cheap clear shower cap -- which coveres the large pirate hat he is wearing!

Funny stuff.

If I recall correctly, the bit ends with parrot jumping off the back of the toilet tank and flushing the toilet (sending the captain screaming).

WHOAH! Spongebob Squarepants just started this very moment! As I type this, the opening song is rolling!

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg