Massive Prayers needed for my Nephew

Black Syren

Some of you may know already from my facebook posts that my 9 year old nephew was put into the hospital recently for a brain tumor. Brennan had massive headaches and they went from La. to Houston for treatment. The tumor is really big and at the base of his brain. Recently he had a biopsy done and they sent him home as they awaited results....

They came in today. Brennan has a really aggressive cancer. It is so bad the Dr.'s told my step sister that they held no hope for him, that if it had been found in an arm or a leg they would have amputated the limb. But with it being so close to the brain, so big and so aggressive they think even with him starting chemo that it will merely prolong his life and not cure it. They claim there is no way for it to go into remission.

Medicine has come a long way and Im asking you for prayers....

Kimberly

-Syren

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I have said prayers for your family member and all whose life they touch. God give strength and help to those in need of it most.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

M.A.d'Dogge my mother mentioned last night they are trying to get him in St. Jude however Im not sure if it is in Houston or just where it is. Ill contact my mom later today and see if she has any new info or if she knows which St. Jude's and let you know.

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

All the best to you and yours...

My thoughts and prayers in this unsettling time...

Hope springs eternal, the Doctors do Not have the final say, that's up to a higher power...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Again thanks to all of YOU! Brennan is a very strong little guy and I know that he is feeling each and every one of our prayers.

Dogge I sent you a message but just in case sent it to Sterling too as he knows how to reach you.

All of my prayers and good thoughts are going his way. May God watch over him and his family; may He grant the boy perfect health and the family perfect peace. Please, God, Perfect Father, be with this little boy. Fill him with your Spirit and heal him.

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

You and your family have all the prayers I can send.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I can't tell you how many people either family members or friends or just people I know that've had their lives hijacked by cancer in the past few years. As with each and every one of them, I'll be storming the gates of Heaven for your nephew.

He and your family are in my prayers.

gallery_10737_100_5347.gif

Time flies when you're having rum

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

My nephew underwent another MRI and CT scan and the results are showing the tumor has grown and moved up from the base of the brain and now lies between the skull and the brain. He just had his first chemo treatment as of yesterday in Houston at Texas Children's Hospital. A little girl who is 12 has taken him under her wing and told him all about chemo and to not feel bad if he gets sick cause she does as well. Little Angels guiding one another.....Please continue to keep Brennan in your prayers.

God Bless,

Syren

Silkie because of it's location and size and because it is malignant and very aggressive it cannot be operated on. However We are all keeping our fingers crossed that the Lord will pull him through.