Massive Prayers needed for my Nephew

Black Syren

Lord, I lift ye Brennan, our young friend in need......Help him to win this battle he wages daily. Let him dawn all your Holy Armour and protect him from all that is evil in this world... Let him be victorious in your's and God's Name......Let him soar as an eagle in your Glory.....Amen....

galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins

UPDATE

Brennan is going for his second week of chemo today, he has 42 weeks of chemo and once a month he will have to stay overnight in Houston. The Doctors my sister is currently bringing Brennan to is confident that the chemo will cure his cancer. Again keep him in your thoughts and prayers....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Will keep asking St. Jude to keep him in his prayers. Glad to hear some good news Syren. Godspeed for you and your family :)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 2 weeks later...

I read in my science magazines about all these new, miraculous cures for cancer being tested... if Brennan can hold out, perhaps one will become available for him. A miracle may happen, the chemo could work, our prayers could be answered. Life is hope! All my prayers and hopes are for you, brave lad, and for y'all, his family.

• 3 weeks later...