NyghtWing

Captain Synn

Ahoy Mates!!!

A bit ago I was contacted by a Pirate who's level of Spooky rivals that of my own t' create a leathern pirate hat that'd befit such a magnificent creature of the nyght...

After many a fortnyght of consultin' and consortin' with th' darkest of powers "NyghtWing" was brought forth t' this here material plane through my hands...

A menacing Vampire Bat looms from it's bow an' fixes it's dark gaze upon ye' with faceted black Swarovski crystal eyes...

A suitably dark companion t' my own Skull Hat of Spooky Doom t' be sure...

It has flown from here t' it's rightful owner, Batavia Bellamorte... An' upon her head may it bring a chill t' the winds an' darken th' waters she plunders!!!

An' now... since ye knew this were comin'... here be th' pictures;

BatHat9.jpg

BatHat2.jpg

BatHat8.jpg

BatHat5.jpg

BatHat6.jpg

BatHat11.jpg

BatHat10.jpg

BatHat7.jpg

BatHat12.jpg

An' here it be with my own Spooky, yet unnamed, hat;

HatsofSpookyDoom1.jpg

HatsofSpookyDoom2.jpg

Hope yer nyghtmares aren't too terrible after this viewin'...

Commodore Ashton "WeirdBeard" Synn

NyghtCraft Leatherwerks

Edited by Captain Synn

NyghtCraftLogoRed.jpg

Highest Quality Handcrafted Leather on or off the 7 seas!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice job. How did you mold the bat?

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Very nice work sir!

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

Radical!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

So what would one of those cost, minus the ribbony thing you have on the side of that one? You don't have one on your Etsy page and I can't access you web page for some reason.

It would look cool on the skull in my living room.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Well I am unsure as t' why... but I never saw all these replies... Could be because of th' computer melt down a little bit ago...

Thank ye all fer yer compliments an' fear!!!

"NyghtWing" was quite the undertakin'... A labor provin' my love of leathercraft an' th' spooky...

It has made it's happy home on th' far other coast in California.

An' I am pleased t' report it's owner is delighted with her Bat Hat of Spooky Doom.

This chapeau is one of a kind an' won't be repeated... like my own Skull sportin' "Nyghtbourne" Commodore Hat... So one of these'll never show up in my Etsy Shop... These type of hats'll always be individual custom orders only.

Th' bat were wet molded on a hard positive form I sculpted... th' hand carvin' an' toolin' were next. Once dry I secured th' Swarovski crystal eyes an' added a coat of a liquid that forms a hard foam used by taxidermists t' th' interior so that it'd never lose it's shape...

I don't feel comfortable disclosin' what Miss Bellamorte paid for her Bat Beanie quit this publicly... but I will give a round figure t' those who message me about a similar one.

Thanx again mates!!!

Cmdre. Ashton "WeirdBeard" Synn

NyghtCraft Leatherwerks

NyghtCraftLogoRed.jpg

Highest Quality Handcrafted Leather on or off the 7 seas!