Aqua Vitae

Jack an Apes

'Hoy, good friends. Let me first start off with some small talk. I'm very familiar and experienced with all sorts of role playing, but I'm not quite known with this forum's policy, even though I've read the guidelines o'course ;) So beggin' yer pardon in avance if I do anything wrong - I'll buy ye a drink if I do ;) Now then, I'd like to start off with a type of roleplaying I happen te prefer most. ;)

The story

The Aqua Vitae: for so long mankind has been intrigued by this mythical drink that would give whoever drinks it eternal life. But it was nothing more than a myth, a fairytale, a dream. Until fairly recently. A 'new' island appears to have rosen from the sea, and people believe it is the sanctuary of the Aqua Vitae. Now, a race and a battle between pirates has started; a journey, a quest full of tratchery, betrayal, sly tricks and lies.

I think it's best to start off with three (small) crews that will be 'competing' in the story, of which the names I shall later decide with ye. So, start signing up! I'll include a small copy-pastable standard application form, and am hoping to be checking them as soon as possible!

[b][u]Character Info[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]What does your pirate look like?:[/b]
[b]Miscellanous info:[/b] (optional)
[b]Prefer to be in:[/b] (crew 1, 2 or 3)
[b]Suggestion for crewname:[/b] (optional)

Have fun! I hope. :')

PS; ... is there any way I can change the topic title? I forgot to put something in it :')

Edited by Jack an Apes

jollyrogerjackanapes.gifmonkeystelltales.gif

Dead men tell no tales... how 'bout monkeys?

Apply. Write. Have fun. ;)

Well, not too tight or anything. Just making it all op on the way. I can't think of anything quite important at the moment. If I do, I'll say. basically I'll just start the actual RP when there are some (verified) applicants. I'm open to anything really.

Edited by Jack an Apes

Ah, I thought of something just now! Well, o'course I'm not known with the way of roleplaying in here, so if there's anything uncommon 'bout it, please tell me, I'll have a look at it.

This version of roleplaying requires;

• You have applied for the RP and have been accepted by the 'leader';
  • You have one, and only one, character (unless stated otherwise by the 'leader'), and that there are no or little extra side characters, and they do not fulfill a major role in the story;
    For this RP, I am fine with just one main character. Second characters can be introduced in later stages of te play, it might be too early now. As for sideroles; preferably not too many, but short lines such as "Aye cap'n" for crewmembers are just fine.
  • You act ONLY for your own character, and not for other members' characters (unless approved by another member)
  • Characters at all time stay true to themselves (always IC)
  • Characters are not Mary Sue (Sues tend to be very annoying to all)
  • Out of character comments are stated with "Ooc: *message*" or any other way of showing a message is ooc.

I forgot to mention that. I've been playing this type of roleplaying for so long I nearly forgot some people don't use these Laws of Roleplaying :') If this is in contradiction with any of the forum's (roleplaying) policy, please inform me, I'll have it fixed! ^^

Edited by Jack an Apes