G-20 Protests in Pittsburgh

Dorian Lasseter

Yep, the 'festivities' also known as 'idiocy' has started....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/greenpeaceusa09/

More to come, well until I get disgusted with it all...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I just read today that many scientists are actually expecting 10-20 more years of global cooling based on the lack of sunspot activity.

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

No offense to CA but Im waiting for Phoenix to become beachfront property or Palm trees in NY would be just fine :P

As for the protestors...I hate the thought of tax money having to be spent on emergency services (which btw also would be spewing emissions as they speed to an accident created by dumb arse stunts)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I just read today that many scientists are actually expecting 10-20 more years of global cooling based on the lack of sunspot activity.

then why does congress and our illustrious president want to tax the crap outta things that cause global warming ??? you know, like gasoline, electric, natural gas and propane ??

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

A peer-reviewed article just published in Britain says that most of the recent observe warming is due to a multi-decadal currents. These were only recognized in the 1990s. If you factor that out then global warming is in the 0-1 degree range instead of the 5-10 degree range.

The Register covered this.

Mark

Got this in an email today;

Irish Design Center

We say no to anarchy!

We are open today from 10:00 'til 5:30

Dear Customers,

As some of you will have read or heard, last night about 10:30 one of our front display windows was smashed. We cleaned and boarded up into the early hours. The glass wil be replaced by lunchtime and we are now open for business.

Thank you for your support.

Paul

This is a nice little shop in Oakland, near Pittsburgh...

So last night, after the protesters were disbursed, they headed down the street and broke 10 windows; One in Paul's shop, two banks and every window in a Quisno's sandwich shop...

Boy, they really showed the G-20 Conference goers something, now didn't they!

Idiots...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

I say a good public flogging goes right along with anarchist's lawlwss style. Why treat them to the justice system?

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

All the idiots are gone... Thank the heavens...

I believe the last to leave last night was the Japanese representative, after he threw the first ball out at the baseball game... Tham Japanese, they love their baseball! Hehehehehe...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif