Encampment Duty Roster

Lily Alexander

As Spike and Fayma have stated in the following threads, we have been asked to help perform several tasks for the encampment. Below is a listing with the tasks that are being required of us. You are welcome and encouraged to select a time slot early. This duty roster will also be available at check in. A final roster will be posted in the hide.

When choosing your time slot, please list your name and crew. For example: Lily Alexander/Archangel Gate Duty 2300-0100. Please do not pm or email me your requests for time slots. I empty my mailboxs regularly and would prefer to keep a record of volunteers in one place.

https://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=15492&st=0

4 - Each crewe will need to have a volunteer list for clean-up. This includes morning clean-up of bathrooms. Sadly, this was an issue with the Fort staff last year and this is a great middle ground to be responsible for our own clean-up and allow the bathrooms to stay open in the evening. I will be circulating a volunteer list to each crewe, to be submitted to Nigel. There will also need to be volunteers to do ice runs, clean grounds, and assist in manning the gate. We are going to try to get the Park to agree to having us do our own gate after hours, but this is still a negotiation point.

https://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=15863

9- Duty Roster- We have asked for help in doing some of the chores this year. There are now several things that are being asked of us, so that we are doing our part as park volunteers. It is how we are "paying" our way to free accommodations in Key West, so I hope you will all understand that the BIB and myself can't do all these things. Lily has made a spreadsheet showing the needs with slots to sign up for a certain duty for a certain day. We are not asking anyone to "work" their whole vacation, but many hands will make light work. Small price really, to wake up with the ocean view, I'd say. If there is anything that we want to handle as a group that is not on the list, please let us know, and we can add it. This is the sign up for the gate duty etc. See other thread.

Fort Taylor Pyrate Fest Duty Roster

Gate Duty - 2 people per watch desired for each time slot.

Thur

Gate Duty 2300-0100 Lily/Arc, Sterling/Arc & Cousin Robbie/Arc

Gate Duty 0100-0300 Edward/Arc

Gate Duty 0300-0500 Mary/Arc & Mark/Arc

Gate Duty 0500-0700 Patrick/Bucc

Fri

Gate Duty 2300-0100 Sterling/Arc, Silkie/Arc

Gate Duty 0100-0300 Red Jessi/Merc, Mission/Merc

Gate Duty 0300-0500 Vintage/Crim, Sansanee/Crim

Gate Duty 0500-0700 Brig/Arc, Mae/Arc

Sat

Gate Duty 2300-0100 Sterling/Arc, Galen/Arc

Gate Duty 0100-0300

Gate Duty 0300-0500

Gate Duty 0500-0700

Sun

Gate Duty 2300-0100

Gate Duty 0100-0300

Gate Duty 0300-0500

Gate Duty 0500-0700

General Grounds - 2 people desired for each time slot. Pick up trash (ie. bottles, cans, papers, etc...)

Fri

Cleaning Detail: 0830 Lily/Arc, Anne/Merc

Cleaning Detail: 1830 Michael/Merc, Kate/Merc

Sat

Cleaning Detail: 0830 Brig/Arc, Mae/Arc

Cleaning Detail: 1830 Red Jessi/Merc, Kate/Merc

Sun

Cleaning Detail: 0830 Cutter/Zee

Cleaning Detail: 1830 Dutch/Arc, Grace/Arc

Bathroom Detail - 2 people per bathroom desired for each time slot. Clean bathroom, restock toilet paper, pick up trash. Women preferred for women's room, men preferred for men's room. (Cleaning supplies and toilet paper will be provided)

Fri

Fort: Prior to 0900 (w) Mary/Arc

Fort: Prior to 0900 (m)

Beach: Prior to 0900 (w) Salty/Faire

Beach: Prior to 0900 (m) Sgt. Johnson/Searl

Sat

Fort: Prior to 0900 (w) Kate/Arc

Fort: Prior to 0900 (m) Scott/Arc

Beach: Prior to 0900 (w) Salty/Faire, Shay/Bucc

Beach: Prior to 0900 (m) Michael,Merc

Sun

Fort: Prior to 0900 (w)

Fort: Prior to 0900 (m)

Beach: Prior to 0900 (w) Salty/Faire

Beach: Prior to 0900 (m)

Trash Detail - 2 people desired for each time slot. Empty garbage cans, replace trash bags, take garbage to dumpster.

Thur

Trash Detail: 1900 Shay/Bucc, Patrick/Bucc

Fri

Trash Detail: 0900 Shay/Bucc

Trash Detail: 1900

Sat

Trash Detail: 0900 madPete/Merc

Trash Detail: 1900 Red Jessi/Merc

Sun

Trash Detail: 0900 Cross/Merc, Michael/Merc

Trash Detail: 1900 Dutch/Arc, Grace/Arc

Ice Detail - 2 people desired for each time slot. Pick up ice and deliver to camp.

**To help determine how much ice will be needed for each crew, a separate sheet will be available at the hide for crew captains or a representative of each crew, to place the number of bags needed for each ice run. (ie. Fri am, Archangel, 5)

Thur

Ice Detail: 1900 Iron Jon/Merc, Silkie/Arc

Fri

Ice Detail: 1000 madPete/Merc

Ice Detail: 1900 Iron Jon/Merc

Sat

Ice Detail: 1000 Edward/Arc, Galen/Arc

Sun

Ice Detail: 1000 Cross/Merc

Town Crier - 1 person required for each time slot. Inside Fort, to announce tours and battles.

Fri

Town Crier: 1030-1200 Silkie/Arc

Town Crier: 1200-1330 Shay/Bucc

Town Crier: 1430-1600 Callenish/Faire

Sat

Town Crier: 1030-1200 Callenish/Faire

Town Crier: 1200-1330

Sun

Town Crier: 1030-1200 Callenish/Faire

Town Crier: 1200-1330

Tour Guides - 3 people desired for each time slot. Guides from Fort to Camp.

Fri

Tour Guides: 1030-1200 Shay/Bucc

Tour Guides: 1200-1330

Tour Guides: 1430-1600

Sat

Tour Guides: 1030-1200 Lily/Arc, Scotty/Arc

Sun

Tour Guides: 1030-1200

Edited by Haunting Lily

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gate Duty 2300-0100 Lily/Arc

I will help you cover this time slot on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I'll cover the ice detail or the trash detail. Do either of these require a vehicle to move the stuff around?

Edit - I could also add the PM general grounds cleanup to the 2nd trash detail and kill 2 birds... so to speak.

Edited by Iron Jon

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

I'll cover the ice detail or the trash detail. Do either of these require a vehicle to move the stuff around?

Edit - I could also add the PM general grounds cleanup to the 2nd trash detail and kill 2 birds... so to speak.

Iron Jon, I will ask if there will be a vehicle provided to us and try to get an answer for you by the end of the day. I'm a little unclear as to which jobs you are requesting or do you want me to list you for all of them :lol:

Iron Jon, I will ask if there will be a vehicle provided to us and try to get an answer for you by the end of the day. I'm a little unclear as to which jobs you are requesting or do you want me to list you for all of them :lol:

Your new schedule makes more sense now...

I take the 1900hrs Ice Detal for each day and I'll provide my own car too! ;)

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Iron Jon, I will ask if there will be a vehicle provided to us and try to get an answer for you by the end of the day. I'm a little unclear as to which jobs you are requesting or do you want me to list you for all of them ;)

Your new schedule makes more sense now...

I take the 1900hrs Ice Detal for each day and I'll provide my own car too! ;)

For some silly reason, It posted before I was ready :lol: Thank you Iron Jon.

Edited by Haunting Lily

I don't arrive until Friday Night most likely, but here's where I should be able to pitch in:

Fri

Gate Duty 0100-0300

Sat

Cleaning Detail: 1830

Sat

Trash Detail: 1900

I'm leaving Sunday afternoon, so that limits me again. Sorry!

No apology necessary Red Jessi. Thank you for volunteering.

As a general note to all who volunteer. If for some reason you cannot attend to your scheduled task, it will be up to you to find a replacement. I will not be walking around checking to make sure everyone is where they need to be and when they need to be there. It is all of our responsibility to attend to these tasks and to make sure these things get done.

Jessi may just have to prod me from time to time to make sure I'm awake is all.

Edited by Raphael Misson

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Haunting Lily,

Please sign me up for Ice detail Friday or Saturday 10AM. I will have a vehicle.

Thank ye kindly,

madPete (Mercury Crew)

Thank you for volunteering madPete, which day would you prefer?

I'll do the Ice duty Friday 10AM .

MadPete

Thank you madPete.

Edited by Haunting Lily