Encampment Duty Roster

Lily Alexander

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill take the sunday 0900 trash run, though i dont yet have a partner to run it with, ones better than nothing. ill help with something else as soon as a get a better hold on when im actually gonna get there........hhuummmmm i believe i count with the mercury crew..........

Monsieur René "la Gaffe" Truffaut - Sailor -filibustier - grenadier - Fiddler - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

If he would like, I'll do the Sunday Trash run with Renè.

well i surly can not say no to such a fine offer! We shall smell terrible im sure......very accurate.........we must try not to accidentally take some people we know.........

Monsieur René "la Gaffe" Truffaut - Sailor -filibustier - grenadier - Fiddler - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

Haunting Lily,

Please sign me up for the following: Shay of the Keys/ Buccaneers/ Trash Detail Thurs. 1900 and Fri. 0900

Shay of the Keys/ Buccaneer/ Tour Guide Fri. 10:30-12

Shay of the Keys/ Buccaneer/ Town Crier Fri. 12-13:30 and

Shay of the Keys/ Buccaneer/ Bathroom Detail Sat. Beach (W) prior to 0900 Thank-you kindly!

... and heave....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Thur

Gate Duty 0500-0700 Patrick Hand/Bucc

Thur

Trash Detail: 1900 Patrick Hand/Bucc (with Shay/Bucc)

And Of course, I will help with anything that comes up.....

So far, Shay and I are the only two (confirmed) for the Buccaneer Camp.... If Animal can make it, or we combine with the other Buccaneer Camp, then there will be more people to volunteer for work details.... :D

How strict on timing will it be for the bathroom cleaning details?

I would be willing to take one of those, but not being a good morning person, and already having committed to being a Mercury Crew rep at the Safety meetings (which are still scheduled for 9:00 AM?)... If that time is flexible, I could do one of the men's bathrooms preferably Friday after my clean-up duty and safety meeting, or Saturday after the safety meeting... Which would likely put the time I would actually end up doing he cleaning at around 10:00 AM. If the time is fairly firm, please let me know, and I will put some thought to another slot I can contribute to.

Michael_banner.jpg

Michael, It's my understanding that the bathrooms need to be done before the park gates open for the public. That and the time coincides with trash detail so that all thrash from the general grounds pick up and bathrooms will go out during the morning run.

The safety meeting are being held on the beach at 9:30 if that helps your decision.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Michael, It's my understanding that the bathrooms need to be done before the park gates open for the public. That and the time coincides with trash detail so that all thrash from the general grounds pick up and bathrooms will go out during the morning run.

The safety meeting are being held on the beach at 9:30 if that helps your decision.

Thanks! That does help! Please put me down for Men's room Beach for Saturday morning then.

Michael_banner.jpg

Thanks! That does help! Please put me down for Men's room Beach for Saturday morning then.

Done. Thank you Michael.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Hey lilly ill take sunday ice at 1000 though i have no partner in the deed....yet