NEED HELP for Charleville Cavalry Pistol

D.man

Hello you scuvy dogs

can anyone tell me where i can get a new Main Spring for my Charleville Cavalry Pistol. It broke at Ojai on sunday lucky for me i have two pistols, but i need to get this one fixed.

thanks

D.man

2421543090_e39e11ec46.jpg

• 3 months later...

Still in search of a mainspring for my Palmetto 1777 Charlville Flintlock Pistol sad.gif

i've looked at Dixie, log cabin, track of the wolf. none of them have the mainspring or carry the pistol. This Sucks can any one make me one let me know mate thankie

Still in search of a mainspring for my Palmetto 1777 Charlville Flintlock Pistol sad.gif

i've looked at Dixie, log cabin, track of the wolf. none of them have the mainspring or carry the pistol. This Sucks can any one make me one let me know mate thankie

Hopefully you saved the pieces. I have had pretty good luck repairing broken mainsprings. Alternatively, making one is not out of the question, if you saved the pieces for reference. That particular pistol was reproduced by several different companies in the past, so being brand specific in your search may limit your results. In all likelihood, they are all similar enough to be a fairly close match as far as parts go. For instance, that model pistol was also sold by Navy Arms, and I believe Pedersoli and a couple of other Italian companies also listed it in their lineup.

>>>> Cascabel

Hopefully you saved the pieces. I have had pretty good luck repairing broken mainsprings. Alternatively, making one is not out of the question, if you saved the pieces for reference. That particular pistol was reproduced by several different companies in the past, so being brand specific in your search may limit your results. In all likelihood, they are all similar enough to be a fairly close match as far as parts go. For instance, that model pistol was also sold by Navy Arms, and I believe Pedersoli and a couple of other Italian companies also listed it in their lineup.

>>>> Cascabel

yes i did save the pieces of the mainspring, that would be awsome if you can make me one cascabel. i will try if i can google those that you mentoned

Dman