Santa Maria ITLAPD - Pics and Recap

michaelsbagley

We'll be back down at the ship in the next week or two for the planning meeting for the Haunted Santa Maria thing for Halloween. I think there is a planning meeting in the next week or so there. If you need us to look for them sooner, I am sure someone can take a quick jaunt down to check it out for you.

Michael_banner.jpg

thank you much, michael... but, shame on me, i had two of the kids go look through the van ( which has only plain seats in it !! ) and look for my shoes...

wellllll, each of them reported that none were sighted, and today, when getting ready to go load up the tent, there they were, pretty much in plain sight.... at least i found them :)

Well, for my part, No and No, so long as you give my camera credit.

For myself, I am figuring to have a whole page devoted to the bar since there are so many pictures. (That's page 4. I am only on the creation of page 3. I believe there will be 5 pages and an Epilogue page.)

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Is that a "No, you don't mind" and/or a "No, they can't use my photos"? ;) Or perhaps the other way around? ;)

Mission, I believe you and your camera took the most photos at the bar, so they would likely be most interested in your collection.

Since everyone allows me to use their photos for stuff, they can use mine as long as they give my camera credit. (I take about 2/3 of the photos, so it isn't necessarily me who should get credit, it's the camera.) If they were to link to MY event/bar page...well that would be awesome. (I can give you the web address link if they're willing to do that.)

Actually, Count d'Booty got some really good bar shots as well.

Edited by Raphael Misson

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this is a dead topic... But I just stumbled across This Blog Entry while surfing around...

I particularly like this as it relates to how we appear to the average person who isn't into re-enacting or history, which hypothetically is the bulk of our spectators.

On a more personal note, I found it more amusing that I met the author of this blog last month, and didn't realize it (nor did she), as coincidence would have it, she works for the real estate agent we bought our condo from last month. :D

Michael_banner.jpg

Colonial Boy was a name given to me by someone at the art fair. Once you've seen my presentation, I don't think there can be much confusion as to my role.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG