Villain Season At The Disney Parks!

Christine

Halloween time at the Disney parks is almost here, which means the villains come out, woo-hoo! I get tired of all the cutesy princesses and good characters running around, it's time for the baddies to come out to play. When I last was at the park, about 2 weeks ago, Halloween decorations were already starting to go up. I saw this commercial tonight and just squealed with delight. I can't wait to go on my next visit, this is the best time of the year! Check out the video here:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

just got back from there fri.night hit all 4 parks in 4 days, the pumkins are out and the buildings are getting a light wrap.

wonder if that applies to the cruise ships, as well. My Lady and I are taking the Red Boat to Nassau in late October

gallery_10737_100_5347.gif

Time flies when you're having rum

• 2 weeks later...

well, I just got my package for the disney cruise I'm going on, last week of october. they're deffinately doing the holloween thing all this month but no mention of "villain season".

gallery_10737_100_5347.gif

Time flies when you're having rum

::le sigh::: wish I could make it to either Disney park. But alas, cannot. ::le sigh::: so any who do attend either park and cross paths with Barbossa, girls give him a peck on the cheek for me and state it was from his Lady. Gents... well, I don't expect you to give him a peck on th' cheek! How, odd would that be?

Christine? ye plan to attend the Halloween event at Disney? If so... PICTURES!!! as always. :(

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!