Scary Pyrate Trading Cards

Patrick Hand

If no one else will.... I'll cat wrangle this round.... but it starts on Halloween.....

All cards must be mailed on October 30th. (a Friday) or on Halloween Saturday October 31st.......

Those wot fall behind get left behind........

Spooky Pyrate Cards this round......

so cool....have fun with it......

So who is playing?

I think you bumped your head in the desert.

Muster

1. Pew
  2. michaelsbagley
  3. Ransom
  4. Patrick Hand
  5. pyrateleather
  6. Brig
  7. RedJessi

Anybody volunteering to wrangle round three?

I'll do it. But I'll have certain guidelines . . . . and a new thread to follow . . . DeadPirate.gif . . .muhahahahaha . . .

:)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Yup, the PTCs are anything goes! I think the only theme this time will be a spooky/Halloween twist on things, but PEW will post more about that I 'spect. :(

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Surely.

This round is anything pyratically ghoolish. Ghost crew, ghost ships, zombie pirates, anything pertaining to ghoulish events at port or at sea. Be creative. Pirate pumpkins, Poisoned rum, a gibbet with limbs left inside . . .

skeleton_pirate_with_ghost_ship.jpg

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."