Me new Toursers....

Jack Roberts

I've cut them already and hemmed them. They would have been perfect before I cut them. Now I'm pissed. (Not at you Capt'n) (Runs around the house cursing.)

Madogge I found the fabric at Jo Ann about a year ago. Check out Stripey Fabric

You also may want to check out the striped linen "LMTS-NB-60" at Periodfabric.com. The stripes patterns is so similar to what jack used, I almost thought I was seeing him in my breeches! :D

LOL i though the same thing........youll be in for a shock sense i doooo have the exact same fabric lol..........Very well done mr.roberts! I must say im glad you posed it, for im basically making the same thing this weekend....and it looks.....the same.....*sigh .......... Fine craftsmanship mate!

Monsieur René "la Gaffe" Truffaut - Sailor -filibustier - grenadier - Fiddler - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

• 3 months later...

Those look right nice on ye, Roberts. I'm sure th' Wifey be droolin'. :)

But damn ye nonetheless. 1... I'll be lookin' for striped linen, 2.. I was plannin' on usin' ticken ( either blue or red ) for a new pair of breeches or maybe slops.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!