Talent Night

I am a HS teacher and our parent-teacher organization is putting on a talent show. I have good baritone/bass voice and full kit. I am informed that talent agents will be attending the show. What song do you suggest I perform? I don't know if I'll have an accompanist or if I will be performing a cappella.

highres_6845035.jpeg

Craig Browne

Captain

Half Moon Marauders

I am a HS teacher and our parent-teacher organization is putting on a talent show. I have good baritone/bass voice and full kit. I am informed that talent agents will be attending the show. What song do you suggest I perform? I don't know if I'll have an accompanist or if I will be performing a cappella.

P.S. I am also a trained fencer.

highres_6845035.jpeg

Craig Browne

Captain

Half Moon Marauders

"I'm a pirate that I be I sail in me ship upon the sea..."

You are quite accomplished at that song, and the audience always enjoys it as I recall....

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

• 4 weeks later...

you can use this song that i wrote..

you might have to soften it up a bit since it be a song more appropriate for the sailer type, although ye might could pull it off