Birthday songs to the Syren!

LadyBarbossa

Come on now, lads an' lasses of th' Pub! Tis time t' celebrate i'tis!

:::Has barrels of rum, whiskey, wine of all sorts, and every sort of drink possible brought in:::

Cabana an' cabin boys t' serve at Syren's every whim. Cannons all set, mates, for th' salute? If not... prime 'em! Let's be givin' a fine an' proper piratical Bday party for our beloved Syren! :(

HUZZAH! Happy Birthday to ye, lass. :) :::hugs:::

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Happy Birthday Syren!

My puncture wounds have healed so you can poke me with yer Trident agin' as a Special B'day gift fer ya.

The extra cherries are on the Treasue ship headin' fer Galveston Bay, if ya can't get ta Galveston, make sail for Corpus Christi it'll be there a few days later.

If ya miss Corpus, try the old Balinese Ballroom out on Padre Island, if ya don't get the cherries you can at least party like it's 1699 ... o' course a young one such as yerself may not remember that.

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

Sutler Jon I have set aside my Trident for this day as it's a day of frivolity and friendship..at least for me. However I will take that ship o' cherries.

Thanks Christine! And my girlfriend and myself along with our girls are off for a wonderful day of window shopping and exploring antique stores and other ecclectic little shops downtown. So This will indeed be a fun day for me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Silkie enters followed by a Ray who is properly dressed for the occasion, carrying a crate, he sets down the crate before Syren when she lifts the giant black and red striped bow she sees that it is full of jars of maraschino cherries! "This should hold you until you get to Sutlerjon's ship!"

Silkie then gives the most ruthless she devil that has ever sailed the seas a BIG Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug!

Happy Birthday lass!

Thanks Rogue Mermaid I did find a nice hat blank..several of them in fact for $18.00. I may have to go back for two of them. But otherwise it was all mostly intresting but way too expensive. However I did find a bacon Wallet for William Red Wake as well as Bacon Mints, Bacon Gum and a Bacon Air Freshner..Who knew..lol

Ohhhh Silkie...Dances her wildly about the room..CHERRIES!!!!!!! Thanks Ray *Gives him a quick kiss on the cheek*

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

If'n I sing a shanty 'n she run aground, then can I keeps'er?!! :D

(me sing'n voice been know t' shatter a ship's compass 'n cause harden seamen t' jump o'er board scream'n it has)

HAPPY BIRTH'N DAY Syren!! One More Yarrr Closer T' Becom'n A Genuine "Old Sea Cow"!!!

A Toast, A Toast T' Syren:

There be good ships, and there be wood ships,

The ships that sail the sea.

But the best ships, are friendships,

And may they always be!

'n another one:

Here's to women's kisses,

and to rum, amber clear;

Not as sweet as a woman's kiss,

but a damn sight more sincere!

:D

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

A SEA COW?!?!?! *Thinks she may have to poke MadL with her Trident afterall!*

However I did like the poems so I shall let the sea cow pass. And Syren's never age lol!

Thanks for all the well wishes I did have a neat day.

:D Belay now Black Syren! I did say just 'a yarr closer' now I did! Ye still have much more good yarrr ahead ye do :D

*Grins impishly at Mad L* I thought ye might see things my way... :D

And I have to say your my Favorite M.A.d'Dogge! *At least as long as you keep yer irons and chains and such way way way way WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over there*

Oh I did rumba..Thank you so very much..it was completely unexpected. Im still working on your gift..I have had a couple of diffrent things planned for your gift and Im not sure which I want to go with..but it is still being worked on...

*Grins impishly at Mad L* I thought ye might see things my way... :D

And I have to say your my Favorite M.A.d'Dogge! *At least as long as you keep yer irons and chains and such way way way way WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over there*

Really now???

Actually, truth be told, me current hunt fer employment been look'n more...in yer direction ;)

Truly now, yer region be hogg'n all th' employment in these times o' woe....Texas, New Orleans, 'n South Carolina been mark'd with a red 'X' on me charts o' late

*bwhahahahahaHaHaHAHAHAAAAaaaa*

Happy Birthday Siren! Best of

wishes come true to ye i pray ~

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Another belated Birthday wish, Syren. Was away all weekend. Hope your day was grand! ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog