Those Damn Ninjas!

Me be settin' thee record straight!

Captain Deville who possesses an almost supernatural ability to consume massive amounts of rum and yet in an instant have a clear and sharp mind....is on deck enjoying a pleasant afternoon of rum drinking....suddenly the hair on the back of his neck stands up and he sniffs the air...." Aye me be smellin' sushi thar' must be Ninja afoot".....Out of the corner of his eye he sees one climb over the rail and come at him.....Deville quickly raises his pistol firing a shot into the Ninjas head...brains and chunks of bone being blown out the back of it....a flock of gulls descend upon the corpse pecking and feasting....a second Ninja drops from the rigging.....Deville spins around cutlass and dagger in hand....the clang of hard steel pierces the air as they dance their dance of death around the deck of the Captains ship....the Ninjas skill is no match for Devilles strong arm and heavy cutlass blade...he chops off the Ninjas sword arm and plunges his dagger deep into his belly....as the Ninja doubles over Deville side steps and with a mighty swing of his cutlass severs the Ninjas head....Fetch the Captains pet monkey seeing this...runs across the deck and scurries off with it....aways a treat for Fetch when a Ninja decides to give head!.....Deville takes a long pull from his rum bottle then shakes his head saying...."Them Ninjas never learn an' they be not smart enough ta' quit tryin'....Fetch the monkey lets out a very loud burp!

Now just what two Ninjas be sayin' me was too drunk ta' fight?