The Other Side of the World for most of us

Red Cat Jenny

Resorts World at Sentosa

http://www.rwsentosa.com/en_xperientialmuseum.html

"The Maritime Xperiential Museum will take you back in time on one of the greatest adventures in history: It is here that the tale of maritime adventurers, sea pirates, and the growth of sea trade between Asia, the Middle East and Europe is told. The museum provides a fascinating look at the history of the Maritime Silk Route along the Strait of Malacca and Asia's greatest ports and coastal cities from 9th to 19th century, when explorers discovered and opened up trade new maritime routes.

The museum's centerpiece is a huge 360-degree multimedia theatre, where visitors "board" an Arabia-bound sailing ship docked near Singapore 1,100 years ago. Laden with cargo, the ship runs into a storm. The sea roars, the skies darken and the ship rolls, pitches and turns. Lights dim as the vessel sinks, with "passengers" also experiencing that sinking feeling as the theatre floor descends. When the lights finally come on, the ship's passengers find themselves in the depths of the ocean, up close with the shipwreck and magnificent marine life."

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...