Leather Accessories & Clothing

hurricane

I highly recommend Jeykll the Hidesmith - everything is custom and top notch. And if something doesn't fit, simply ship it back and he'll fix it for you no problem...

Check our his stuff at http://jekylthehidesmith.com/

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I be using Dark Rose. His stuff is great and has same quality guarentee. And he's willing to work with you to get what you want as well as the pricing. A true mate.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Ahoy Dreamie,

Glad to hear he was satisfied and that, well, you were satisfied. Looking forward to hooking up with you in the future, what's say? More voyages?

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I do a lot o' me own leatherwork, though I love ta see what other craftsmen be doin'. I got a pair o' greaves (shin armor), Elizebethan frog, baldric, a couple o' other frogs, and sword and knife sheaths that I made. That be me pirate stuff. I also made a set o' pauldrons (shoulder armor) an' a kidney belt. Also, there be me proudest work ta date, me own version o' the Witch King's crown from Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. I wanna build a cuirass (chest and back armor), but I ain't worked up the nerve yet ta start on it. I must say that I'm pleased with how ev'rthin' else has turned out so far, though, so I'll get to it.

I am Julius Aurelius, future ruler of the universe. Kneel quickly, for I have many feeble minds to overcome.

I need a knife sheath for my dagger. The sheath I have has a snap, and is far too modern for my kit. I thought of ordering one from an on-line dealer, but decided to offer the work to one of me pub-mates. If you're interested, PM me.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Ahoy Hurricane,

Aye we're all very pleased wit' the leathers.... one other thing we ordered special from someone recently (who shall remain nameless unless ye's ask in a PM) we were less than satisfied with. It was a black Pirate jerkin/vest thing, which we were hoping t' use as me mate's wedding suit. Too big, shoddy work and bad seams, riveted with a Bedazzler (Machine riveted me ARSE) and smelled t' high heaven of smoke. We sent it back, an' thinkin' of making it meself. :huh:

An aye we're both itchin' to do some more piratin! It's nearly all I think about lately... hows I can improve our attire an' going to goodwill all the time for more big pirate jewelry. Thrift, vintage, goodwill and garage sales, the modern day piratin'. :huh:

We'd be interested in any event ye's can throw.

I love the Pirates o' the Coast's website by the way.. vera vera nice. ;)

Good Plunderin!

~Dreamie~

"Ah, the city.. with all it's people and their accumulated wealth, yes?"

-Yoshimo

www.Dreamie.org

LilJackban.gif

I bought a 2 tone Black n Brown Ren Pouch from him., I keep a small spyglass in the bottom of the pouch., it holds it nicely and out of my way

HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"