High Seas Drifter

shadoes

Okay I am horrid at promos but here is one anyway :) :)

Man we have been busy this year. First it was Live at Pubs and Piratecore

now we have our studio cd for the year High Seas Drifter

Anyway give this one a look. Some track previews available on the site. The CD is available for order and the downloads thru iTunes and the like

will follow shortly.

thanks for looking :)

ed

Aka Cheeks

• 2 months later...

The samples I've heard from the album I like. Its just a shame the digital downloads only seem to be on itunes, unless I am missing something (sorry, just about anything apple and me don't get along).

If I see it come up on amazon's mp3 store I'll purchase it.

Pirates of Reno

Pyrates Harbor

(like a myspace for pirates)

The samples I've heard from the album I like. Its just a shame the digital downloads only seem to be on itunes, unless I am missing something (sorry, just about anything apple and me don't get along).

hmm it should be on Amazon. Let me know if it is still not and I will get Patch to check on it.

edit: I looked and it is still not up on amazon. It should hit there eventually though. Sometimes it apparently takes quite a while for them to get new stuff posted. which is a trifle annoying really...

Edited by shadoes

hmm it should be on Amazon. Let me know if it is still not and I will get Patch to check on it.

edit: I looked and it is still not up on amazon. It should hit there eventually though. Sometimes it apparently takes quite a while for them to get new stuff posted. which is a trifle annoying really...

Master Redbeard is my husband and he gave me your guys' CD to listen to while I wrote my book - so incredibly helpful to set the pirate mood :)

PyratesHarbor.com ~ the myspace for pirates

• 2 weeks later...

Good news for those wanting to order form Amazon. Talked with Patch about it again today and he informed me he had contacted them and that Amazon was going to see about fixing the issue. However amazon did say it may take up to two weeks for it to start showing. So better than nothing but still not as fast as we would like eh? :) :) :)

Good news for those wanting to order form Amazon. Talked with Patch about it again today and he informed me he had contacted them and that Amazon was going to see about fixing the issue. However amazon did say it may take up to two weeks for it to start showing. So better than nothing but still not as fast as we would like eh? :) :) :)

Thanks for the work.

I know a woman in this house who is wishing I had more music to help inspire her while working on her book two.

Pirates of Reno

Pyrates Harbor

(like a myspace for pirates)

I can't find the new one on iTunes.

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

I swear I saw it there(must have been dreaming though). But according to Capt Patch it should show up on both itunes and amazon soon. Sorry for the delay. Apparently the service that was supposed toget the tunes up to the other services did not do so. But they are working to correct the issue.

It can already be acquired digitally here http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/musicalblades4

Edited by shadoes

• 1 month later...