Sticky POSTS within threads

Is it possible to have a particular post appear at the top of each page of a thread? I am thinking specifically of game threads (like the movie quotes game) here - the rules need to appear over and over again or they get lost. This could also work in pass-along story threads (to remind people of who the characters are, for example), in the Roll Call thread in the PiP forum and in index threads so that the initial post containing all the indexes would appear at the top of each page. (People sometimes start chatting in such threads and the initial post of interest to those not involved in the chat gets lost, rendering the thread less useful.)

So?

Edited by Raphael Misson

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

You know, I'm sure that there is - though I don't know how. If I understand what you want correctly, I remember playing around trying to do something similar, though I never got it to work the way I wanted.

Right now the database structures organize everything by timestamp - the time a given thing was posted. But there are special cases for pinned topics, but even then they just appear once inside a given thread.

Anyway - it's another one of those things I'll throw on the list.