Alice in Wonderland at Comic Con 2009

Christine

Check out me as Alice and my friend Connor as Mad Hatter on Myspace. Those who have me on my facebook can see my pix there as well. Keep checking back as I add more. My friend Miki, who was my photographer, still has so many pix to go through. What an awesome time it was! :D

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=50101242&albumId=3339801

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Funny I rode with Alice in Wonderland

on the trolley on the way to ComicCon

Sunday..She had on a much shorter dress..

Of course I was a pirate..She liked that.

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

l_e0502c953da9667525a1c584b380d9dc.jpg

Whoa! That is so cool. I had no idea that Ted Nugent was in Star Trek!

LOL! Yeah, he just wanted to leave his hair as is, didn't want to deal with a wig or shave off his precious goatee, lol! And no, that isn't Patrick Stewart. Just a really good look alike.

It was funny, one lady came up to me and told me she works as a cast member at Disneyland. She said when she saw me and my friend Connor as Alice and Mad Hatter she felt like she was back at work. She said it looked like we stole the costumes from the park! Also, people couldn't believe I wasn't wearing a wig. Since the girls who play Alice in the park wear a wig it was just assumed I was wearing a wig too. The girlfriend of Connor watched me comb my hair and asked how I could do that to a wig. I told her that it was my own hair, lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Check out me as Alice and my friend Connor as Mad Hatter on Myspace. Those who have me on my facebook can see my pix there as well. Keep checking back as I add more. My friend Miki, who was my photographer, still has so many pix to go through. What an awesome time it was! :(

http://viewmorepics....albumId=3339801

You two looked great! I'm really looking forward to this film. It looks amazing!

LOL! Yeah, he just wanted to leave his hair as is, didn't want to deal with a wig or shave off his precious goatee, lol!

It would have been a lot more work but he would have made a good Klingon (lol).

Edited by CaptainSatan

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

I see Captain Syn! Wish I had gotten tickets this year, but alas the pocket book is being drained by the lawyers.

Aye, Stranglehold represents each year. Unfortunately they are on the opposite wall of all the Star Wars tables where I was at all week.

Although me old bones be getting too tired to run that table every year; at 125,000 attendees the con is beginning to suffer from its own popularity.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

And no, that isn't Patrick Stewart. Just a really good look alike.

Wow... shocker. Dead ringer for Patrick Stewart! Wow.

I take it you had fun there? Saw some images posted on Yahoo about Comic Con.. and heard a little bit here and there. Loved the ones who showed up in Transformers Animated costumes. LOL... oh, there was another costume I saw that just blew my mind, I laughed so hard. I forgot what it was perhaps cause I was laughing so hard. Oh, the stuff you see there I suppose.

Oh, Toby's gal pal in Leia outfit.. nice! I think I saw her in a group photo with a whole bunch of other lsave Leia's. LOL... had the gents of another forum I'm on panting! LOL

Ooo.. good piccie with the three Doctors! :)

Love the pics. Absolutely love them.

Full report, girl! Full report! ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!