Pirate Booty at Hot Topic

Isabella

If ya have one near you, it looks like someone decided Pirate was posh. *laughs* They have some truely unique items including pink scull and cross bone girl pirate sheets. Those were funny and on clerance.

Cool Patches like "Kiss me I'm a Pirate" and come cool Scull and Cross bone socks. Pretty funny if you ask me. :)

I found this online..that was worth sharing

I'm crazy enough to own this one.

I don't know if it's available online, but our local hot topic has a couple more skull&crossbone shower curtains to choose from as well - one with pink girly skulls with a bow in her, well, ON her head. The other has slightly greyer skulls&bones, and are a little more sinister lookin.

LOTS of neat pirate stuff right now.

I AM BILGEMUNKY

Hot Topic is a great place for casual pirate garb. Heck, I've e'en plundered some bits offa their racks fer accents t'me costume!

An' thar's nuthin' makes a bloke quite as proud as wippin' out 'is pirate wallet! Ah, ye can show yer pirateyness e'en in civvies!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

AYE!!! B)

I've bought a few items.. a T-shirt (black, Jack Rackham flag, with "A Pirate's Life For Me..")... a silver skull & crossbones ring, the "Kiss me I'm a pirate" patch, .. even one of those black little chests that has the skull, sword & bottle on the top. Lovin' them all! Would LOVE to have more.

I didn't care much for the place.. but now love it that they have the pirate items! Huzzah! for Hot Topics!!!

Huzzah!

Anastazia

~master & commander of the Resurrection

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I got some Pins, and patches. But the COOLEST was the Pirate Socks. I'm a weird sock junkie. And these are black and grey/white, red and black stripes both with Patch Eyed Pirates, and a plain pair of stripes. I was laughing the whole time I was buying them.

The pin I got says: I'll swashbuckle any land slubber me sees, ye scurvy dogs! !

They are clerancing a lot of stuff so a lot of the pirate stuff went the way of the waste side.

Munky: I got the Ultament Pirate Shirt from PirateMod fer me birthday! Haven't gotten it yet, but I was excited when Hubby told me! :)

I got some Pins, and patches. But the COOLEST was the Pirate Socks. I'm a weird sock junkie. And these are black and grey/white, red and black stripes both with Patch Eyed Pirates, and a plain pair of stripes. I was laughing the whole time I was buying them.

The pin I got says: I'll swashbuckle any land slubber me sees, ye scurvy dogs! !

They are clerancing a lot of stuff so a lot of the pirate stuff went the way of the waste side.

Munky: I got the Ultament Pirate Shirt from PirateMod fer me birthday! Haven't gotten it yet, but I was excited when Hubby told me! :)

Ok I got a huge tapestry to place in my hotel room across the window for invasions with the skull and crossbones on it. I got it from Hot Topic. The manager in the store near me is a client so she always sets aside items for me to look at.

Privateers Guild #619

CTRF :www.ctfaire.com

PCRF

I like everything about it except the fact it's made from vinyl (however you spell the dern word!). I tend to be a bit of a mook and break fragile things rather easily, tough things break rather easily too.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Some of my friends gave me some pirate-y gifts from Hot topic for Christmas:

A tee-shirt saying "I [heart] pirates"

A Hello Kitty shirt that says "It's all about the booty" and has a pic of Hello Kitty w/ a treasure chest

And a car air freshener that says "I'm a pirate and this is my ship" beneath a Jolly Roger!

All lots of fun!

I hear they also carry "pirate booty" for the pirate's booty, as in pirate-theme underthings, teehee!

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

I've bought a lot of stuff from Hot Topic. Also Torrid, but lately Torrid doesn't have hardly anything pirety.

There's also a Hot Topic store in the North County Fair Mall here in Escondido, but they don't always have some of the things on line in the store.

Rumba Rue

**Lead me not to temptation, for I can find it myself** :ph34r:

Aye horrah for Hot Topic! I got meself a "Kiss me I'm a pirate" shirt (Which does deliver, I might add). From a friend we also got these:

Skull and Cross bones air freshiner

Disneyland POTC ride antennae balls

Skull and bones skull cap (Harley davidson store)

Skull and bones "hair glove" (also from the harley store)

Also I found recently from my days in high school:

Skull n bones swim trunks and swim cap

pirate mug

pirate head/ ship gold class ring

(I believe all these things can be specially ordered through custom sports team/ trophy stores)

I also hear tell of a cookie or some type of chip called "Pirate Booty".

:ph34r:

~Dreamie~

"Ah, the city.. with all it's people and their accumulated wealth, yes?"

-Yoshimo

www.Dreamie.org

LilJackban.gif

I've got great stuff from hot topic and torrid(larger sized clothes at torrid)

car window sticker with a fanged skull and crossbones

a cute little patch I put on my backpack

black and white jolly roger socks and wrist bands

I went back for the purse but they were out

that's ok,my jolly roger lunchbox is still useable

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

I got meself a "Kiss me I'm a pirate" shirt (Which does deliver, I might add).

Oh yes!! I gots me the same t-shirt from Hot Topic - well, mine might be a tad larger than yers, Dreamie... :ph34r: and yes, I can attest to their effectiveness at getting the prescribed response!

'Tis good to see a product that delivers on its promises!

Three cheers fer Hot Topic!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

We need to get together a mass of pirates wearing the "Kiss me I'm a pirate" t-shirt for a group photo!

:blink:

I have a few Transformers (Decepticon) items from Hot Topics.. but the pirate booty is WAY better!

I need to go back & see if they have a steering wheel cover that is like my Decepticon steering wheel cover with skulls & crossbones all over it, etc.

I haven't bought the "Kiss me I'm a pirate".. T-shirt... yet.

I'd like to get the tall insence cylinder... remove the little peg stick at the bottom & put my rum bottle in it. Safe keepin' & a nice stash place for it. B) Plus would like to get a couple more rings. One that was like a black diamond .. huge.. with a reddish tint to it. Fancy.

I say, keep the pirate booty comin'! B)

Huzzah!

Anastazia

~Master & Commander of the Resurrection

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Well, then it seems I not be the only scurvy dog shops there. Me pirate stuff I gots be a belt and buckle. The belt be gray with skulls and crossbones embossed all 'round it, and the buckle be a skull and crossbones with a zippo type lighter housed in it. Since I be a pipe smoker, an' with all the costume, it ain't all that noticable, I wear it at faire.

I am Julius Aurelius, future ruler of the universe. Kneel quickly, for I have many feeble minds to overcome.

Yah I've seen it. I THINK it's a chip or rice cake type of snack.

All I know is that I always see it in the health/sugar-and sodium free section of the grocery store.

:)

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Yah I've seen it. I THINK it's a chip or rice cake type of snack.

All I know is that I always see it in the health/sugar-and sodium free section of the grocery store.

:)

It's in bags and it is a white chedder flavored pop-corn kind of snack.

Really good truth be told!! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

It's in bags and it is a white chedder flavored pop-corn kind of snack.

Really good truth be told!!

I tried the caramel Pirate Booty once and I didn't like it. :huh:

I prefer other types o' booty!

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it