Thanks to all!

1stMate Matt

Well after hours and hours of reading through code and trying to save our website, we decided to wipe it clean and start all over. We managed to save something’s, but most is gone.

Google and Yahoo have already cleared us. Some other protection services may take a day or two, but we are all clear and safe to browse again

I will be working every night to get our site back up better then before. Thanks for all the support thought these times. I can't tell you how down I have been because of this. It's going to take awhile to get it back to where it was but at least this time I can make it exactly how I everyone wants it.

During this rebuilding stage we could use as much support as we can. Just some extra traffic and feedback would be great.

Once again thanks for all of the support through all of this. Don’t know why anyone would hack our site but it happened and I hope that is far behind us now. For everyone that dropped us emails or PM's I want to say thank you and I hope to have a nice site up and running for you all soon.

www.BaltimoreKnife.com

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

All good luck to you Matt! %#$@! hackers!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Good Luck. Looking forward to seeing it when its up and running again. I know the work you must be putting in as I have been working on a website for a client for the last 2 months and its stealing all my time.

bannerad.jpg

...and then I discovered the wine...