William Brand

Other events for the Mercury

108 posts in this topic

What are the dates for this?

Edit -

Never mind. I did a search for it and found out myself !

Edited by Iron Jon

We should calendar every event attended by some member of the crew, so that we know who we can expect to see and where.

Fort de Chartres - June 2nd - 3rd

Put-in-Bay - June 22nd - 25th

Fort Taylor Pirate Festival - November 30th - December 2nd

Pirate Weekend on the Santa Maria - May 19th -20th

I will be attending the June Fort De Chartes. I'm starting to think that this is the only event I'll get to go to.

I used to say the same about Fort Zachary Taylor. It's hard to branch out on a budget. We need to start selling black market girl scout cookies.

fort de chartres gonna happen again this year ?? reason i am asking is that i may have another venue to attend... since the last two years were kill joys weather wise, i'm not gonna shed a tear if it gets voted down...

what's every one think ?

I cannot attend Fort de Chartres, and I think more people are considering Put in Bay as the alternative.

Well Mates, I am deffinetaly on board for Fort de Chartres. I would like to know if anyone else will be able to make it. Also does anyone know if I have to do anything special to be in the Pirate Camp area? If so, as much heads up you can give would be greatly appreciated. I plan on setting up camp where everyone else was last year with Mr. Matthew Fennewald.

It's good to see that someone will be there to represent us in camp. You'll need to contact the powers that be at the fort. I'll talk with John about it and we'll get you contact information.