shameless self-promoting

• 1 year later...

Dutch -

You're such a shameless tease. I just ordered the CD... but what 'bout the mugs? :rolleyes:

Jas. Hook ;)

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

"You can't direct the wind . . . but . . . you can adjust the sails."

"Don't eat the chickens with writing on their beaks." Governor Sawney

:rolleyes: pretty aren't they! Hook, thank you for the order. I'll get onto the paypal account and get it right out. We're still toying with the mugs marketing. They will be for sale, but we are also going to use them as membership level giveaways. The first two dozen sold as soon as they arrived. More will be on the way to us soon though. I didn't know there would be that much interest! I think the prices were 15 for the small and 16 for the large or 16 and 18. I'm not sure. We also have a design tweak that we're looking at.

;) pretty aren't they! Hook, thank you for the order. I'll get onto the paypal account and get it right out. We're still toying with the mugs marketing. They will be for sale, but we are also going to use them as membership level giveaways. The first two dozen sold as soon as they arrived. More will be on the way to us soon though. I didn't know there would be that much interest! I think the prices were 15 for the small and 16 for the large or 16 and 18. I'm not sure. We also have a design tweak that we're looking at.

Dutch -

Nothin' like a good stoneware mug, hot coffee and a dollop o' rum to ward off the comin' Autumn an' Winter chills. ;)

Ouch! M'lady just poked me in the ribs... "Tea is better for ye and you mind yourself 'round the rum jar." says She. :rolleyes:

Jas. Hook

"Born on an island, live on an island... the sea has always been in my blood." Jas. Hook

OK, here's what we got- straight from Hatchet Meg, our marketing and merchandise guru. Eight of the small ones, that's the one on the left with the fluted top. In all fairness, the order goes to gunner, dorrian who contacted me via pm, josephine, and jas. hook. They are $20 each which covers shipping. sorry, we have to make sure these are packed well. $15 if you catch us at an event. I'll take the orders from the top of the list and filter down until were out. Just let me know who is interested, then we'll ad requests onto the next order, which should be to us around the end of October. Paypal will be the preferred payment, but give us a day or two to get them into the system.

Dutch -

I'll take two of the 'tea' mugs.

Jas. Hook

Just walk me through the Paypal thingie or are you sending a Paypal invoice?

Dutch -

Maybe just to clarify the questions asked... both mugs look about the same size except the 'tea' mug is tapered fluted at the top and the 'coffee' mug has straight sides, correct? :rolleyes:

Jas. Hook ;)

It'll be strange drinking from a stoneware mug that doesn't have a brewery logo on it. dry.gif

• 2 months later...

Be sure to watch this video mates, after all, yours truly in all his sexiness makes an appearance!............OOOOOHHH and the colonial seaport foundation is good to...lol (im not nearly as good looking as the boat)

Edited by Bos'n Cross

-Israel Cross-

- Boatswain of the Archangel - .

Colonial Seaport Foundation

Crew of the Archangel

Nice Video Dutch! However, NEVER go up the stairs before the camera... or were you trying to show off your backside to us?

I just dropped in a little $$.

I am assuming going through the http://www.colonialseaport.org/ 'donate' link was the way to go. I am not sure what other projects the CSF is funding right now, but is there a way to earmark for Luna if there are multiple options for where the $$ goes?

Edited by Diosa De Cancion

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

thank you for donating! all the donations received go directly to production of Luna. We have very little overhead and we use sales of merchandise or event fees to cover those, which are the mailings, news letters, etc..

edit* by the way, CSF is a 501c3 nonprofit, all donations are tax deductible- 5 days left till this years opportunity is over. all memberships received now are for the physcal 2011 budget year.

DONATING JUST GOT EASIER!

http://colonialseaportfoundation.blogspot.com/

There is now a donate button on the blog site. Just click it and enter the amount! Four days left to make this years tax deductible contribution. Two of your fellow pubsters gave yesterday!

Ok, enough shameless marketing for now. You can also become a fan of the blog by clicking the fan icon located half way down the Blog page on the right hand side.

So what would you like to see in the Blog? Is there something specific you would like to see on Luna or do you have questions about the Foundation. Help us out and give us some ideas.

oh- the mugs. We are still out of them, but the shipping is not economical. We're looking at almost $9.00 a piece to ship. We'll keep you updated once we find a cheaper way to send.

ty diosa..and yes i agree with master cross.donate today..lol..and i too make an appearance in said video.though really only the top of my hat and coveralls may be seen.we are working diligently to get her afloat.even today in all its snowiness couldnt keep dutch from her;) and to anwser your question diosa unless im wrong luna is all we are funding as of the moment and all proceeds go directly to her. (edit)having looked at the entire video there is more of me...

Edited by adam cyphers

Here at metal wackers forge.....um....well... we wack metal.

http://www.colonialseaport.org/

http://www.creweofthearchangel.com/

http://www.blackbeardscrew.org/