New mate aboard!

Ahoy, me hearties! I'm pleased as punch to have found this site and I'm a hopin' to be a welcomed mate among this here fine crew.

I be Pistol "Jim" O'Cannon, pirate host at Barry Clifford's Whydah Pirate Museum in Provincetown on Cape Cod, home base faar the world's only authen'icated pirate treashaar & arteefacts, as I'm sure ya all rightly know bein' that I done seen by yaar pictures that many of ya have been at our travelin' exposition thingy with National Geographic at the Field Museum and the Franklin Institute.

Well, I just come by ta say me greetin's and ta wish ye fair weathaar.

If ya happens to pay a visit ta Provincetown, be shaar to come see yaar ole pal Pistol and I'll give ye a waarm welcome and a bottle o' rum (never mind that it looks and tastes like Gatorade).

Here be a few photos of me ugly mug and some from the Museum here.

Picture008-5.jpgPicture012-6.jpg

JimWhydah1.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture057-1.jpg

Edited by PistolOcannon

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH! - Oh, I'm sorry - did you think I meant MY death?

Welcome!

I was in P-town for a few days just last year! Roomed just down the peer from the museum on the Kalmar Nykel. You must have been out of town at the time.

Well have a look around, this place is a museum of sorts full of all sorts of information about old relics ...like me. lol

I am also from P-town....but a different one lolololol i love names... Welcome to the pub mate!

Monsieur René Truffaut - Sailor - grenadier - flibustier - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I'll be. Jim O'Cannon... tis a grand pleasure t' have th' likes of ye here with us 'pon th' Pub! Ye've come t' one heck of an establishment. Shall enjoy ye and yo'r stories and of course images of th' bounty from th' infamous Whydah as well as thyself without tire t' our eyes.

Come now, m' good man... sit and regale us with yo'r stories an' tales... enjoy a drink, now don't ye forgets t' offer we Pubbers a loverly drink or few. :rolleyes: :::holds out gold trimmed glass::: HYPNOTIQ if ye please, m'dear.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!