who's planning on going

callenish gunner

dunno?....did i get invited back?? :unsure: ...wait...did i get invited the first time??.... :P

kinda not really almost maybe thinkin about it...... :P .......waitin for the Sterling chap to sweetin the pot.... :P

i do like to see the Captain squirm... :P

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Would LOVE t' see you "DROWN" again ....There has been no posts or comments on the board so that is why I'm asking ...Nobody has "asked" us this time around so even we're not sure what the plans are. It was quite a lot of fun last year with the battles and the hanging and the floggin' of Dutch ...and the midnight cruise :unsure:

I was thinking of going as a spectator, but was pushed by several to go to Paynetown as a participant and period camper. So, I made plans for there. I had not realized they were the same weekend. Therefore, I must miss the closer one for the one further away from me.

I'll be in Paynestown.

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

I was thinking of going as a spectator, but was pushed by several to go to Paynetown as a participant and period camper. So, I made plans for there. I had not realized they were the same weekend. Therefore, I must miss the closer one for the one further away from me.

I'll be in Paynestown.

thats funny...i am doing the complete oppisite...paynestown is by far closer to me.....ha!?!

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't heard much in the way of plans for this year's raid. Is anyone planing to make the trek to Beaufort, NC?? We had a great time there last August and we want to make the trip again this year.

I, Dutch of the Brig "Meka"II, shall make the great journey across the Hi-rise Bridge from Morehead City to Beaufort. In great hope that numbers of the Bretheren shall be encamped at the Old Town Grounds. There upon to eat, drink and make merry!

I'll be in Paynestown.

See ya there! It is a blast!

• 2 weeks later...

Turns out we won't be making it after all ...Salty has had to have a second radiation treatment and Hamish and I aren't allowed to be close to her for the next 2 weeks ...and I don't think I'm up to taking care of the wee nipper by me onesies on such a sojourn, so close after my own recent surgery.

We hope everyone has a grand time in Beaufort .... wish we were there!!! :P:P:P

Edited by callenish gunner

• 5 months later...

Looking forward to attending this event for a change. I may need to find a crew to come aboard with though.

Davey

[/

Aye, Davy! Tis meself, Dutch. The first meeting for the planning was just held so the crews aren't listed yet. We'ns shall be gettin' more scuttlebutt posted as we hears it. T'would be grand t' have ye here.