keep a weather eye

For all you out there on the east coast keep weather eye for the duo you have heard me speak of in the past...William Pint and Felicia Dale are headed out your way for various festivals, recording sessions and house concerts.....I will be gettin some more information exactly where soon....If you have not heard them, give a listen...you'll like what you hear.

i was at Seattles Folklife Festival last year and picked up a Smithsonian recording of sea shanties from 1974...through the liner notes found that William had a cut on the album...he's been around for a while...and Felicia works in perfect harmony with him and she plays the Hurdy Gurdy...and well)

So anyways....Keep your eyes open for pint and Dale.....

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Oh I adore them!

They often sing at the Dana Point Tall Ships Festival here in CA in September. We sang a bit with them last year and they are something to behold.

By all means mates, if you get the chance to see them in concert don;t miss it! :o

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Just a note on William and Felicias schedule....was just at there sight and a few too many to cut and paste so if you are interested in some really great music of the sea, whether long haul shanys, capstain or forebiters... check out the Upcomming Dates area of www.pintndale.com. you will be glad you did.

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"