It was bound to happen...

Too funny! I have been saying for some time now that I would like to find someone special. I had a few unusual requirements. He should own a SUV & trailer and like playing with canons and such ...LOL So, should I register? :D

Im surprised that there are actually profiles up and running....dear me....people want the pyrate lovin.........go for it silkie! Yee will find some pyrate booty!

Monsieur René Truffaut - Sailor - grenadier - flibustier - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

Nay Callenish, I limited myself to 6 events this year. Too much that I am attending to at home. Aaaah, the bathroom remodel. Besides, I don't need to hook up with a man to get ME to events but ANYONE in the area with a pickup & a trailer would be an assett to transporting "The Sealkies Hide" once I start having tables made ...now, if said person coukld build those tables & benches even better. lol

BTW that was a rethorical question.

Edited by Silkie McDonough

:D Too cute!!

True enough odd as it sounds it might be a gift from the Gods to some lonely Pirate out there...

(A simpler idea however for those in search of company... might be if some of them just took a shower once in awhile!) :o

Sand can be just the thing for cleaning!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:::Rolls eyes::: Oh, dear God.

Will check it out. I already see a couple of familiar faces. Not that desperate though to really hook up with someone out there. God, I feel like I'm doing Recon. LMAO!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!