Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quartermaster James

It was bound to happen...

9 posts in this topic

:D

Too funny! I have been saying for some time now that I would like to find someone special. I had a few unusual requirements. He should own a SUV & trailer and like playing with canons and such ...LOL So, should I register? :D

Go for it Silkie!!! Maybe matched up with another Pyrate will enable you to attend more events!!!! HAHAHA ;););)

Im surprised that there are actually profiles up and running....dear me....people want the pyrate lovin.........go for it silkie! Yee will find some pyrate booty!

Nay Callenish, I limited myself to 6 events this year. Too much that I am attending to at home. Aaaah, the bathroom remodel. Besides, I don't need to hook up with a man to get ME to events but ANYONE in the area with a pickup & a trailer would be an assett to transporting "The Sealkies Hide" once I start having tables made ...now, if said person coukld build those tables & benches even better. lol

BTW that was a rethorical question.

Edited by Silkie McDonough

:D Too cute!!

True enough odd as it sounds it might be a gift from the Gods to some lonely Pirate out there...

(A simpler idea however for those in search of company... might be if some of them just took a shower once in awhile!) :o

Sand can be just the thing for cleaning!

:::Rolls eyes::: Oh, dear God.

Will check it out. I already see a couple of familiar faces. Not that desperate though to really hook up with someone out there. God, I feel like I'm doing Recon. LMAO!

~Lady B