Buttons needed

I was wondering if any of you guys who are going to lockhouse(this weekend), would have any buttons youd be willing to sell to me?(of the pewter or brass varienty) Though i could indeed order some off the net... i only need about 10 of them(so im resistant to making an order and paying for shipping), so id rather just buy them off a good hearted pyrate.....or steal them of a corpse...which ever is more pyrate-like.......

Monsieur René Truffaut - Sailor - grenadier - flibustier - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

Oh mr. bagley yee are a saint! I WILL PAY YEE FOR THESE BUTTONS!!! otherwise it makes me feel dishonorable! ...yet extremely thankful. To the lady diamond, i still intend to buy some of yours, i just needed these rather soon(i thank you for the response) And to dutch, i tried pming you, but for some reason(for the 4th odd time) i was unable to get the pm to send.....?i dont know why...it did the same thing to me earlier.....

Edited by Mr.Tignor

Monsieur René Truffaut - Sailor - grenadier - flibustier - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........