Contacting Administration

I have tried to contact 2 members that I think are administrators but both accounts "cannot recieve any more messages" came up for both.

I have a problem and would like to take care of it. Thanks

Well I'm the Owner and one you want to talk to - send me a PM.

Hey, thanks for the heads up on trying to contact an Administrator and hitting a dead end. I get all the communiques sent to that account - PM, email and otherwise. . . I haven't received anything from you though. Maybe you can give me more specifics on the how you tried to make contact and what kind of error reply you got, when you PM me.

I have tried to contact 2 members that I think are administrators but both accounts "cannot recieve any more messages" came up for both.

I have a problem and would like to take care of it. Thanks

Well I'm the Owner and one you want to talk to - send me a PM.

Hey, thanks for the heads up on trying to contact an Administrator and hitting a dead end. I get all the communiques sent to that account - PM, email and otherwise. . . I haven't received anything from you though. Maybe you can give me more specifics on the how you tried to make contact and what kind of error reply you got, when you PM me.

I just had the same problem trying to contact you via private message. (user cannot accept any more messages). Also a friend of mine is having no luck getting a registration email sent to his email account (actually two separate email accounts.) Possibly two parts of the same problem?

Thanks,

Shameless Dan'l O'Shay

(Lots of 's...)

captjacksparrowsavvvy, Open up my profile and send me an email.

Danster, If it's who I think it was, they signed up a couple or three times asking for slightly different Pub account names, using different email address - it was considered suspicious activity and deleted as a possible spam-bot. Have them try to sign on again and email me their login name.

Wife had some difficulty with private messaging last night... Someone else told me they had some difficulty messaging me as well... When I messaged them, they had no trouble replying. Sounds like there might be a somewhat random quirk in there?

Michael_banner.jpg

Pay no attention to man behind the curtain.

People may have just had problems while I was recompiling database structures or when I was messing around with various controls - I'm tweaking and re-tweaking just about everything I look at.

Plus I did edit some code that crashed the board for a minute.