Reputation Points

Well so much for trying an easy fix. . . I just took down the whole site - :P LOL

Looks like you got er done.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Well so much for trying an easy fix. . . I just took down the whole site - :P LOL

Yep found the switch for it buried in the not so easy to follow interface.

Once again thanks for your efforts.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Once again thanks for your efforts.

Tis always a pleasure

. . . sort of :D

I can't seem to find these reputation points. Are they on my profile page, or by my avatar in a post? I'm not seeing any for anyone else either. But then again, most of the things in the "new look" Pub I have found immediately after complaining that I can't find them, so my problem should solve itself shortly.

They were removed from the system yesterday, so you can't see them today. (Suddenly I sound like Wimpy talking about hamburgers in a Popeye cartoon.)

I'm not sure, but I think there's still a link in your user profile that shows how many points you have or don't have. I haven't actually clicked it yet or figure out what it does exactly :o , but I do know that it's there and removing it is on my list of stuff todo.

Keep complaining - otherwise I'm going to run out of the small easy tasks and have to get back working on the larger - more difficult stuff.

I don't see a link on my profile page (does not mean its not there, means I don't see one).

Prior to shuting it down I'd get a red banner on the left of my profile page half way down the page with the points in it. That location is now blank and I can't find a reference to points anywhere on the page, which IMO is as it should be since there are no points now.

• 5 weeks later...
Friends don't let friends debug code drunk.

Why?

might make the debugging easier, just a thought. glad to see the pub back up and working as to the reputation, I dont need any help to ruin mine :D

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Reputation points?!?! Hmmm The Good, Bad and The Ugly....Hmmm I think I would fall under the catergory.......Good..... cause Im such a sweet little Angel...Right Stynky? *prods him with her Trident*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• 2 months later...