PRAYERS!!!!!

Latest from Capt. Midnight:

Thank you all so much dear friends for your comments and prayers. I won't stay on

here long, as I am completely exhausted and ready for bed, but I would

just ask for your continued prayers for my son. There have been no

changes today, he is still in extreme pain and did not get to move from

the ICU unit to a room. His mother and I had hoped that he would be

able to, but he is just not well or strong enough to leave ICU yet. The

doctors told my wife and I not to expect him to be able to leave ICU

before the end of this week.

it is the senseless reality of the things that happen around us that hurt so much, I have not yey met any of the people involved but can certainly sympathize and stop what I'm doing to pray for mercy and healing, I am used to praying for my children in Irac and know the fear of leaving the safty of your loved ones to strangers. But I also believe in the power of prayer and the strength of strangers united. If Brandin benefits from it, we all do. I do so hope that all mends well and that crises such as this can help turn strangers into friends..... God bless you and your family Midnight.

the further away from Scotland ye roam, the more Scottish ye become

Eye pray for a speedy recovery, and peace to fill the family members hearts

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

May your son make a complete and quick recovery, fyne sir. No one is ever prepared for a child to be in grave danger, not especially in a random act of violence. Ye have touched me heart, by posting here one of the most difficult times in any parents life. It is a testiment to the friends and family we all truly are. Many prayers and positive thoughts are coming your way. We pray for a speedy and full recovery. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do.

With Pyrate Family Love,

James "Poppa Ratsey" and Fayma "Momma Ratsey" Callahan

Crewe of the Sacred Heart

The latest:

Captain Midnights_a6d822d42bec4f2eb65d74c9dae73ddf.jpg

Date: Jul 10, 2009 11:35 PM Subject: New Update On My Son Body: I just wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that my son had surgery again today, he suffered a mini stroke the other day due to one of the plastic valves installed in his aorta collapsing. The surgery today was a small procedure to put a stint in that collapsed valve, which will hopefully reverse the paralysis in his left arm and hand. He also has double pneumonia, and the doctor cleaned all of the infection out of his lungs while he was operating this afternoon. He increased the strength of the antibiotics Brandin has been taking, which will hopefully get rid of the infection.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and support, our prayers are working, as Brandin is getting stronger, even if slowly, every day. Hopefully soon he can move out of the ICU unit into a real room.

Kindest regards,

Captain Midnight

-Callenish

Edited by callenish gunner

the most powerful prayer i know-----

Oh Blood and water that gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a fountain of mercy, i trust in you!

capn, midnight, many prayers to assist you and your family at this moment and for all times.....may you and your family know and feel Jesus' love and care and arms wrapped around you now and always...

the most powerful prayer i know-----

Oh Blood and water that gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a fountain of mercy, i trust in you!

capn, midnight, many prayers to assist you and your family at this moment and for all times.....may you and your family know and feel Jesus' love and care and arms wrapped around you now and always...

Me sincerest wishes for a speedy recovery Captain Midnight's son, stand strong in will and spirit!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

the latest from Capt. Midnight about his son Brandin:

Jul 12, 2009 8:53 PM Subject: Update On My Son

My heart is quite a bit lighter today! My son Brandin has made great improvements! He is still in the ICU, but he has gotten much stronger and has eaten a little bit of solid food today! He had some pizza for lunch, and some fish for dinner. The arm and leg that he was not able to move at all he can move a little bit today. He showed me how he could wiggle his toes and he had slight movement in his left hand. He will need extensive physical therapy, but he has feeling and some movement, so that is a great sign.

I just can't say thank you enough to all of you who have prayed and sent kind words. It has definitely been working! My wife and I had a paramedic tell us that only 1 in 100 people survive the type of injuries he sustained just from the bullets, but on top of that, he survived the car wreck trying to get away from his attacker, so he is most definitely a true miracle.

We have had SO many kind people show us so much love! I have had people come here and cut my grass, family and friends have brought food, and dear friends have come from long distances to visit and check on us. My heart has never been so overwhelmed with love and gratitude. Thank you all SO much! I probably don't have to tell anyone this, but it is a TERRIBLE, desperate feeling to see your child wounded so badly in a hospital bed and to know that you are only a hair's breadth from losing him forever, but I feel that my wife and I have been blessed with another chance with our son. He will live, and we will cherish every moment we have with him!

Keep your prayers coming he is still not out of the woods -Callenish

I just saw this post, but I was going to offer blood if you needed it. I havnt been able to give blood in the last year due to cancer, but I think I can give now. We can donate blood to offset the cost of blood (or at least you used to be able to) for your son.

you have my prayers and wishes for a quick and complete recovery. I belive laughter is good for this-- get some DVD's he likes and play them. Physical therapy might suggest PC games to improve his hand and arm strength..

good luck my friend, and may angels watch over you.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

the latest from Captain Midnight:

Jul 24, 2009 8:20 AM Subject: Update On My Son Body: Just a quick update to let everyone know that my son came home from the hospital last night! Everything is looking good, he'll need to do a lot of work with physical therapy to regain the use of his left hand, but he's going to be alright. Thank you all so much for your prayers and kind wishes while he was hurt. We almost lost him, but he's home now, and everything is ok. Now it's time to plan that fishing trip...LOL!

Thank God things have worked out!!!

Mates, I have just found this thread, and reading over all of your kind posts, the tears just flow from my eyes. Thank you all SO very much for your prayers and kind words, they have been what has kept my wife and I strong through this ordeal, and most importantly, helped save my son's life! There is most definitely great power in prayer, anyone that doesn't believe it is so unfortunate...

My son Brandin is home and is recovering well. He still hurts a lot, but that is to be expected. He still doesn't have full movement of his left hand, but he can move the thumb and fore-finger, and has feeling in the rest of the fingers, so we are hoping that with the therapy, he will regain the use of the hand. He is left-handed, so he will have to learn to use his right hand now. He is pitifully thin; he has not had much of an appetite, but since he returned home, he has requested my wife's famous pork chop casserole, and has been craving YooHoos, so I went out and bought him a whole bunch of YooHoo drinks tonight. I'm here to tell you, I am so thrilled to have him home again.

Anyway, thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart. I haven't been on here as much as I would like lately, but it was touching to find the words of so many good friends. That is definitely what I consider each and every one of you, and all of you scurvy pirates will always have a special place in my heart! Take care, mates!

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)