I have a stalker!

It seems that I have a little stalker problem. She seems very interested in tracking me down on various forums.

I suspect that she is already a member of this forum as well.

In the unlikely event that a new member starts sending private messages with questions about me.

Please let me know.

Edited by CaptainSatan

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

Maybe she just has similar interests? =P

That wouldn't account for her multiple profiles, telling people that we are engaged, using childish & deceptive means to fish for information, trying to get me fired from the film I am currently working on, or threatening my former paramour.

Edited by CaptainSatan

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

Dude, thats messed up...you need a lawyer to nip this in the bud. We will keep eyes out for ya and as Blackjohn said, let the mods know if you are harassed in this forum.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 2 weeks later...

That's Wack! You might want to contact Stynky and let him know who the person is so an eye can be kept on her.

I had a similar problem when I first started here at the Pub. An old school friend I dated in high school started tracking me everywhere I went on the Internet, sending me PMs about how he wanted to get together and such....nasty business (some here might remember I was very adamant about using my real name on the Internet - not so much now). It turns out, he's now in jail for stalking another gal and broke into her home and tried to rape her. Thank goodness he's in another state now!!

Hopefully this situation will not get out of hand and can be taken care of within.

I would still contact the local authorities. Most have cyber crime task forces and can investigate immediately. It's not something to take lightly as we have seen how some celebrities have been stalked with tragic endings.

Stay safe!

kttcsignature.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Yaaar mate,

What you need to do is make profiles and stalk HER! I'm a pirate, thus a villain and I feel you need to start thinking this way too.

"Pirates should be viewed as the crazy homeless guys of the sea.

Sailing from port to port and broadsiding with nonsensical ramblings."